Day 1 ─ Sightseeing in Ancient City, Istanbul
During the day, you will visit Byzantium & Ottoman relics. But at evening until the night, you will have enjoyed with Cruise on the Bosphorus.
Meal: Lunch and Dinner
08.30 am ─ You will be picked up from the hotel by our transportation services with the local tour guide, then the Istanbul sightseeing tour will begin by visiting Byzantine and Ottoman Relics. The tour guide will inform you about historical places as well as the question in your minds.
- You will see “Hippodrome” in the time of Rome and Byzantines, and Sultanahmet Square, which is called “At Meydani” at the time of Ottomans.
- Then, next stop is Hagia Sophia Museum which is one of the most important monuments of the history of world architecture that has survived until today.
- After visiting Hagia Sophia, you will have short trip in Grand Covered Bazaar. It was built in 1461 and one of the most touristic places of Istanbul
- You will admire the workmanship in Blue Mosque which is one of the world’s most exclusive mosques.
- The final address is Topkapi Palace Museum. It is the residence of the Ottoman sultans, the administration and education center of the state.
17.00 pm ─ The sightseeing tour will end. With our transportation service, you will be taken back to your hotel.
Special Night Program, Cruise on the Bosphorus with Dinner and Shows
19:30/20:00 ─ You will be picked up from the hotels and transferred to the cruise boat. In the night show, you will enjoy with a panoramic view of Istanbul in the cruise, and also, you will have dinner, shows of belly dancers with accompanying DJs and folk shows. So, you can spend memorable moments on the boat.
Entertainment party includes as below;
- Welcome cocktail party with the DJs’ music performance on the deck
- In the boat, you will see both belly dancing shows and Anatolian folk dances
- Also, you will get a chance to see the exciting show of Turkish Romany dances which is handled rarely
- At the end of the dinner cruise on the Bosphorus, you will see the structures at Bosphorus’ coastline.
24.00 – The cruise tour will end. With our transportation service, you will be taken back to your hotel.
Day 2 – Admiring Moments at Dolmabahçe Palace Museum & Bosphorus Cruise Tour
As a rooted history, Istanbul has many relics to see. So, after Day 1, you will get a chance to see the other important places during the second-day tour.
08.30 am ─ You will be will be picked up from the hotel by our transportation services with local tour guide, and then the tour will begin. With the help of the tour guide, you will learn a lot of things which bear in your mind. Today you will have an opportunity like an extra trip with Cable Car on Pierre Loti Hill.
During the tour, the places you will see;
- You will see first part of Old Byzantine City Walls which was built for protection of Byzantine against the raids.
- Golden Horn where you can see directly at the Old Byzantine City Walls. Do not forget to take amazing photos.
- After Golden Horn, you will pass on the Galata Bridge to visit Dolmabahce Palace Museum which has many modern and ancient relics
- After admiring old workmanship, you will be driven to Golden Horn & Eyup.
- Through the end of tour, you will visit Panoramic Pierre Loti Hill to see Istanbul in a bird-view by Cable car on Pierre Loti Hill
17.00 pm – The tour will end. With our transportation service, you will be taken back to your hotel.
2-Days Istanbul tour package is ended. Thanks for choosing the best travel agency in Istanbul: ToursCE!
Toursce was fantastic hosting in Istanbul. We enjoyed our time in istanbul and saw all the best sights including shops for shopping in a limited time. Istanbul was a very busy, mystic, and peaceful city. Keep it up with the best services all the time. Superb host for Istanbul city.
It was December 2019, the winter break of 2019 which was to be spent in the most beautiful city in the world… yes my ISTANBUL…
Napoleon once said, “If the world was only one country, Istanbul would be its capital!”
On the recommendation of a tour company in Indonesia, we chose TOURSCE travel team to be our hosts in Turkey, guess what? to my amazement, Erkan, Coskun, Tuna & their team served to be such great hosts that we always felt at home there & brought with us such great memories that we will cherish forever! Be it be Sultanahmed mosque, Hagia Sophia Mosque, Topkapi Palace museum, Dolmabace palace, Bosphorus tour, or princess island. the charm of every place was increased by the hospitality of the lovely Turks 🙂 I guarantee no other tour company could have served us better and for that, we owe a debt of gratitude towards TOURSCE TRAVEL. Definitely, we looking forward to another MESMERIZING TRIP with you. THANK YOU TOURSCE TRAVEL…
On my way home after landing in London. Want to say thank you guys on this forum for helping me out with questions I had as never been to Istanbul or Turkey before. Its a beautiful place and will be back soon. I will also visit Cappadocia, Pamukkale, Troy, and Ephesus.