- Travel Bazaar Agency ( Sec Turizm ve Ins. Dıs. Tic. Ltd) is a registered Turkish Travel Agent Licence by TURSAB – A 6250, trading as ToursCE.com
- These Booking Conditions are valid to the person who booking (‘the customer’) and all other persons on whose behalf the booking is made.
- These terms and conditions apply to all bookings made through Travel Bazaar. A deposit paid for a tour assured by ToursCE.com is taken to be an acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- ToursCE.com acts as agents on behalf of all the suppliers (including airlines, tour, and cruise operators, car hires and accommodation assurers) in your booking.
- The customer is contracting with ToursCE.com for the provision of certain services. In almost all cases, the services will be assured by 3rd party suppliers including airlines, hotels, tour operators, museums and historical sites. Any terms and conditions applied by those suppliers to their customers also apply to your booking. Copies of those terms and conditions are available upon request.
- These booking conditions govern the customer’s relationship with ToursCE.com. Should a supplier be unable to assure one of the services contracted for, ToursCE.com will assure an alternate and equivalent service, or else assure a refund for that service or portion of the itinerary.
- Any customer making a booking must be at least 18 years of age and must be authorized to make the booking on behalf of the members of the group.
Within these terms and conditions, the following words have these meanings:
- The customer – a person or persons who pay ToursCE.com for the provision of travel services, hotel accommodation, car rental, airfares, tours or other services.
- The tour – any package of services assured by ToursCE.com as agent for its suppliers.
- The tour commencement – the date on which the first ToursCE.com service is to be assured. Typically this will be an airport transfer on arrival in Turkey though it may be another service which is first to be assured.
- Suppliers – 3rd parties including but not limited to airlines, hotels, museums, historical sites, gullet operators, cruise operators, tour operators, transfer companies and guides which assure tourism services to ToursCE.com customers.
Upon receipt of the deposit or full deposit of the customer, the receipt shall be a contract between the current customer and ToursCE.com from the date printed on the receipt. The terms and conditions of each supplier in the reservation will also apply to the reservation of the customer. Once the contract (s) have been made, it is the responsibility of the airline, accommodation assured and any other supplier to give the customer what the customer is doing. AGENCY
ToursCE.com serves as a travel agency. We make agreements with travel companies. We sell travel and related products on behalf of suppliers, such as airlines, tour and cruise operators, car rental and accommodation assurers. In doing so, we do not make any warrandice or statement about the services to be supplied, or the products purchased by the customer. The customer's reservation will be subject to the terms and conditions applied by the service or the supplier of the products. Customer acknowledges that if the travel services or products are not supplied in accordance with the reservation, the solution belongs to the service assured, not to ToursCE.com.
ToursCE.com is assumed to trying to resolve all disputes and issues first. ToursCE.com assumed to represent the services assured by others in a correct and reasonable manner. ToursCE.com is assumed to acting in good faith and trying to find an alternative where a supplier cannot or does not assure contractual service. However, ToursCE.com cannot be liable for damages from suppliers or for any damages or damages as a result of third-party suppliers' service delivery. PRICES
Every effort is made to ensure that the prices given to you are correct; However, ToursCE.com only acts as an intermediary and is based on information assured by suppliers of travel services and products to us. ToursCE.com is committed to bringing any changes in the price of the customer to the attention of the customer before completing the customer's reservation and paying the price balance. AIRFARES CONDITIONS
Many aircraft have strict conditions for change, cancellation, and reimbursement. If a ticket has to be rearranged due to providing incorrect or ambiguous information on ToursCE.com, the customer will have to pay for reimbursement. This may mean the purchase of a new full fare ticket. The customer is responsible for providing his own names (and names of all persons traveling in his group) as specified in his passports and taking care to ensure the accuracy of his passport numbers.
If ToursCE.com is required to re-issue a ticket due to its own error, ToursCE.com will bear the full cost of such re-issue. AIRLINE TAXES AND FUEL SURCHARGES
All airfares are subject to taxes and charges levied by the relevant governments and the airlines themselves. From time to time, governments increase airport taxes and levies and airlines impose fuel surcharges without notice. ToursCE.com will endeavor to notify the customer of such charges in advance but reserves the right to pass on fuel and tax increases levied by governments and/or airlines, without notice. AIRLINE E-TICKETS
All domestic airlines such as Turkish Airlines, Pegasus Airlines, Onur Airlines, AnadoluJet Airlines, SunExpress Airlines, AtlasJet airlines, and most international airlines now issue electronic tickets called e-tickets, rather than paper tickets. It will assure the customer with details of their flight booking and a reference number. The customer may not receive any other documentation confirming flights. It will require all passengers traveling on an e-ticket to produce photo identification at check-in. AIRLINE SCHEDULES AND CANCELLATIONS
The airline on which the customer is booked may change its departure time or cancel a flight. ToursCE.com will notify customers of changed departure times where possible, and trying to reorganize other arrangements to ensure customers meet scheduled departures. However, ToursCE.com has no liability for any loss or damage suffered as a consequence of an airline delaying or canceling flights. PAYMENT TERMS
- ToursCE.com requires 30% of total tour fees (it is changeable according to the tour) to be paid on booking to secure the booking.
- If any tour fees remain outstanding at the commencement of the tour, ToursCE.com retains the right to cancel day tours, transfers, night shows or other services until all tour fees are paid in full. ToursCE.com accepts payment by Visa Card, Mastercard, Western Union or international bank transfer. ToursCE.com cannot accept Amex or Diners Club cards.
- ToursCE.com will issue a formal receipt to Respass (by email) upon receipt of any funds by international transfer, or on advice that a credit card transaction was successful.
- Bank fees incurred as a consequence of the international bank transfer are the responsibility of the customer. A customer sends an amount of money by international transfer, but their bank uses an intermediary bank to transmit the funds to ToursCE.com’s bank accounts. Often, such intermediary banks will impose their own transaction fees without notice. In such cases, the customer is liable to make up any shortfall in the tour fees received by ToursCE.com unless agreed otherwise.
- ToursCE.com accepts not to pass on credit card transaction fees, except as specified below.
- ToursCE.com may contract with another travel agency (‘commissioning agency’) for the provision of services to their customers. In this case, ToursCE.com will be responsible for the provision of those services via its suppliers to the customer who will travel and enjoy the tourist service.
- ToursCE.com will advise the commissioning agency of the price of the tours, and what percentage of this price the commissioning agency may retain. The commissioning agency may charge their customer tour fees greater than the price advised by ToursCE.com, but should not charge the customer tour fees less than the price advised by ToursCE.com.
- A booking may be comprised tours, hotel reservations, transfers, flights, cruise cabins, gullet charter, and/or optional extra activities including, but not limited to, hot-air balloon tours, horse riding tours, jeep tours, cooking classes, walking tours and Turkish bath experiences.
- All arrangements made under one four-digit ‘Booking ID’ constitute one 'booking' regardless of whether separate invoices have been issues to different passengers within the booking, or different payments have been received from different passengers within the booking, or slightly different arrangements have been made for various passengers within the booking.
- Cancellation by one passenger within a booking may result in ToursCE.com reasonably concluding that the entire booking has been canceled. Where passengers were to share a private tour guide, private vehicle rental, hotel room, gullet charter, cabin charter on a gulet cruise or private transfer greater than 3 hours; and where one of those passengers cancels his or her booking; ToursCE.com will necessarily conclude that all passengers in the booking have canceled their booking. This may have the consequence of all passengers forfeiting some or all of their tour fees consistent with the following terms. If your request is received within below specified dates, the following fees will apply.
|Days before date of departure ||% of Entire Tour Cost |
|Between 45 and 60 days ||25 |
|Between 25 and 45 days ||40 |
|Between 10 and 25 days ||70 |
|(No Show) Between 0 and 10 days ||100 |
- Amendments to a tour, initiated by the customer after the payment of a deposit, may attract an amendment fee. Amendments requiring changes to bookings for hotels, tours, flights, cruises, charters, vehicle rentals and/or transfers on three or more days of an itinerary will ordinarily be charged an EUR100 amendment fee.
- Amendments requiring changes to bookings for hotels, tours, flights, cruises, charters, vehicle rentals and/or transfers on five or more days of an itinerary may be regarded as a full or partial cancellation of a tour and result in give up of the deposit or a greater percentage of tour fees consistent with the cancellation provisions above.
- Costs incurred by ToursCE.com as a result of amendments (such as non-refundable airfares which are canceled, or cancellation fees imposed by hotels or tour operators) will also be passed on to the customer. The customer will be advised of the aggregate of such costs and given the opportunity to decide whether to continue with the amendment. Agreement to continue with the amendment is taken as an agreement to accept the advised amendment costs (as well as any amendment fees.)
INCLUSIONS AND EXCLUSIONS
- ToursCE.com bears no liability or responsibility for tours canceled due to illness, injury or death of a customer or a close relative or partner of a customer or any other personal matter. ToursCE.com bears no responsibility or liability for tours canceled due to natural disaster, terrorism, environmental catastrophe or changed governmental travel advisories.
- As ToursCE.com is only acting as an agent, it bears no liability in respect of the supply of any element of a booking, including any liability for illness, personal injury, death or loss of any kind, delay and inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by any assured of travel services or products or by other third parties unless caused by ToursCE.com’s negligence. Any claim for damages for injury, illness, loss or death must be brought against the relevant supplier of the travel services or products. ToursCE.com bears no liability if a customer is unable to enjoy services assured due to them being incarcerated or detained by governmental authorities or refused entry to Turkey or any other country where services were to be assured.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall be read as excluding, restricting or modifying rights under relevant Turkish legislation.
- ToursCE.com warrants to act in good faith to procure services from suppliers which use safe vehicles, aircraft, and sea-going vessels. ToursCE.com warrants to procure services only from a fully licensed guides and tour operators. ToursCE.com accepts to the only contract with suppliers it reasonably believes take care to protect the health and safety of their customers.
- ToursCE.com accepts to assure a mobile phone contact for a fluent Turkish/English speaker, available 24 hours per day while the customer is in Turkey, to assist in resolving emergencies or unexpected contingencies.
- ToursCE.com strongly advises customers to take out their own comprehensive travel insurance policies, providing coverage for property loss and/or damage, medical expenses and repatriation back to the home country in the case of injury, illness or death. ToursCE.com advises customers to take at such a policy at the time of paying a deposit, as the policy should also cover the loss of deposit and cancellation fees.
ToursCE.com tours exclude
- Inclusions and exclusions are to be determined by the individual contract between ToursCE.com and each customer, individually. It contains largely the contractin the itinerary attached to each booking, together with these terms and conditions.
- If an itinerary is silent whether or not an item is included, the following applies. ToursCE.com tours include:
- Tolls, traffic fines incurred by professional drivers, fuel, parking fees Regular buffet breakfast at each hotel during the hours assured.
- Gratuities or tips for driver and/or guide which are optional but customary.
- One arrival transfer and one departure transfer between hotel and airport.
- Special breakfast assured very early for customers with an early departure from the hotel.
- Late checkout for customers who will not be picked up from the hotel until late on their final day at that hotel.
- Turkish visa fees.
- International airfares (unless specified in the itinerary.
- Minibar charges, phone calls, laundry, meals other than those described in the itinerary. Drinks with meals.
- Charges incurred due to damage to the hotel or tour vehicles.
- Travel insurance except as required under Turkish law.
- Additional arrival or departure transfers between airport and hotel for customers in one group who are arriving or departing on different flights.
PASSPORT AND VISAS
- ToursCE.com shall not be liable for any loss or damage incurred as a consequence of ToursCE.com or any of the suppliers being unable to perform their obligations under the customers’ contract(s) due to unusual or unforeseeable circumstances (a “force majeure event”) beyond the control of the group affected by the force majeure event.
- In the event of a force majeure event, ToursCE.com may, at its sole discretion, assist the customer to make alternative travel arrangements or to assure a partial refund for services not assured.
SPECIAL NEEDS OR REQUIREMENTS
- It is the customer’s own responsibility to ensure they have a valid passport at the time of traveling. Such a passport should have validity for 6 months beyond the planned date of return to the home country.
- It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that they hold all necessary visas and permits.
- Customers with chronic illness, reduced mobility, physical or intellectual disability or other special needs should advise these prior to booking their tour with ToursCE.com. ToursCE.com will advise whether such special needs and requirements can be accommodated and may recommend a modified itinerary. ToursCE.com may impose surcharges for meeting additional needs of customers such as particular vehicles with easy access, hotel rooms with wheelchair access or wide hallways or special assistant guides.
- ToursCE.com reserves the right to refuse to assure services to a customer with special needs where it is unable to accommodate those needs or where it would not be safe to do so.
- Special dietary requirements should be advised more than 21 days prior to the tour commencing. ToursCE.com will endeavor to see that suppliers assure safe meal options for passengers with allergies or food intolerances, but cannot guarantee safe meals in the case of all allergies.
DATA PROTECTION AND PRIVACY
- ToursCE.com requests that dissatisfaction with services is reported by email to the individual ToursCE.com travel agent with whom the customer communicated prior to the tour, or by calling the 24-hour emergency contact by mobile phone. Customers are requested to wait until office hours if the matter is not critical. ToursCE.com shall attempt to resolve the matter immediately and will act in good faith in trying to meet customers needs in accordance with the contact.
- If the customer remains dissatisfied, they must write ToursCE.com within 28 days from the end of the tour. Failure to notify dissatisfaction at the time it occurs may mean ToursCE.com is unable to resolve the dispute after the customer returns home.
- In order to process your booking, ToursCE.com needs to pass your details to the relevant suppliers. ToursCE.com will take all reasonable precautions to ensure the security of that information. ToursCE.com is required to retain credit card information for seven years from the date of the charge to the card. ToursCE.com accepts to store credit card information securely, whether in locked cupboards or secure electronic information systems.
- By making an inquiry online, you automatically agree to receive information from us. This is in the form of reply emails, quotations, pricing, newsletters, and marketing material.
Your contract with ToursCE.com is governed by the laws of Republic of Turkey. Customers agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Republic of Turkey to determine any dispute pertaining to the contract.
Do you need more information about us? Please contact us