08:00 – 08:30 am ─ You will be picked up from your hotel in Istanbul.
You will be transferred to the first location of the Istanbul city tour. Then, the tour starts.
- The first destination will be Ancient Hippodrome. This area is located in the city center. This structure has been used by the Byzantines as the center of sportive activities in the past for many years. The region also has structures such as Kaiser Wilhelm II Fountain, Egyptian Obelisk, Serpent Column and Constantine Porphyrogenitus.
- The second destination is the Blue Mosque. This structure is quite magnificent and has a total of 6 minarets. The building will be an excellent destination especially for those who are interested in the history of religions.
- The third destination is the Hagai Sophia Museum. The museum is an area used as a church in the past. This famous museum, which was later used as a mosque, is open to visitors. The mosque can sometimes be used as a place of worship. This structure is one of the most famous buildings in Istanbul.
- The fourth destination was Grand Covered Bazaar. This bazaar is a cultural market where traditional and historical objects are sold. This market is located in a closed area. In general, the structure of the market has been the same for many years.
- You will have a delicious lunch at a local restaurant.
- The fifth destination is Golden Horn. This region is known as the Haliç in Turkish. The Golden Horn presents a historical story and a natural beauty to the people. Many sea tours are organized on the Haliç. Especially during the summer holidays, such trips can be extremely enjoyable.
- The sixth destination is Pierre Loti Hill. From this area, you can watch the whole Golden Horn and have a drink. Pierre Loti Hill has a breathtaking view from a high area. There are also restaurants and cafés where you can have a snack. In addition to the area from the Cable Car to the down to Eyup district, there will be many views of the area.
- Finally, you will be visiting the Bosphorus between Asia and Europe. Bosphorus is made Istanbul one of the most important cities in the world for centuries. It will cut your breath. There will be many buildings along the cruise on the Bosphorus tour. These structures can be listed as Dolmabahce Palace, Ciragan Kempinski, Maiden’s Tower, Beylerbeyi Palace, Old Pasha Villas, Rumeli Fortress.
- You will be able to examine all the buildings listed above in the Bosphorus tour. Our licensed tour guides will give you historical and structural information about each building you see during the tour.
17:00 ─ The best of Istanbul city tour is ended.
You will be transferred back to your hotel in Istanbul.