Day 1 - Arrival in Istanbul
Meal: No meal
After long and tiring aircraft travel, you will be picked up and transferred to your hotel in Istanbul. Then, you will free to explore Istanbul on your own, because of just arriving.
Stay overnight in Istanbul.
Day 2 - Best of Istanbul City Tour
08:30 am ─ You will be picked up from your hotel in Istanbul.
You will be transferred to the first location of the Istanbul city tour. Then, the tour starts.
- The first destination will be Ancient Hippodrome. This area is located in the city center. This structure has been used by the Byzantines as the center of sportive activities in the past for many years. The region also has structures such as Kaiser Wilhelm II Fountain, Egyptian Obelisk, Serpent Column and Constantine Porphyrogenitus.
- The second destination is the Blue Mosque. This structure is quite magnificent and has a total of 6 minarets. The building will be an excellent destination, especially for those who are interested in the history of religions.
- The third destination is the Hagai Sophia (The Hagia Sophia Grand Mosque). The museum is an area used as a church in the past. This famous museum, which was later used as a mosque, is open to visitors. The mosque can sometimes be used as a place of worship. This structure is one of the most famous buildings in Istanbul.
- You will have a delicious lunch.
- The fifth destination is Golden Horn. This region is known as the Haliç in Turkish. The Golden Horn presents a historical story and a natural beauty to the people. Many sea tours are organized on the Haliç. Especially during the summer holidays, such trips can be extremely enjoyable.
- Finally, you will be visiting the Bosphorus between Asia and Europe. Bosphorus is made Istanbul one of the most important cities in the world for centuries. It will cut your breath. There will be many buildings along the cruise on the Bosphorus tour. These structures can be listed as Dolmabahce Palace, Ciragan Kempinski, Maiden’s Tower, Beylerbeyi Palace, Old Pasha Villas, Rumeli Fortress.
- You will be able to examine all the buildings listed above in the Bosphorus tour. Our licensed tour guides will give you historical and structural information about each building you see during the tour.
17:00 ─ The best of Istanbul city tour is ended.
You will be transferred back to your hotel in Istanbul.
Day 3 - Transfer to Çanakkale & Gallipoli Tour
06:30 ─ Our driver will come to your hotel and you will be collected then drive to Eceabat where you will start the Gallipoli Tour. Travel to Gallipoli takes 4.5 hours.
When you arrive in Eceabat, you will have a lunch at a local restaurant.
13:00 – The war field visiting will begin through the Dardanelles coastline. The places you will visit are the Brighton Beach, Beach Cemetery, ANZAC Cove, Ariburnu Cemetery, ANZAC Commemorative Site, Respect to Mehmetcik Statue, Lone Pine Australian, Memorial, Johnston’s Jolly (Turkish and Allied trenches and tunnels), Turkish 57th Infantry Regiment Cemetery, The Nek and the Chunuk Bair New Zealand Memorial.
17:00 ─ At the end of the Gallipoli tour, you will be transferred to your hotel.
Stay overnight in Çanakkale.
Day 4 - Half Day Troy Tour & Transfer to Kuşadası
Meal: Breakfast and Lunch
08:30 ─ After the breakfast and checkout from the hotel, you will be picked up and transferred to the starting point of the legendary tour. You will visit first the ancient city of Troy, where you can feel the ancient times living all around. Then, you will see the Trojan Horse which was used for winning the war of Odysseus the magnificent commander at that time.
12:00 ─ The Troy tour will be ended.
You will be driven by internal local bus to Kuşadası (One of the best holiday centres in Turkey) via Izmir. During the bus trip, you will have two breaks for your personal needs.
19:00 ─ Arrival in Kuşadası. You will be transferred to your hotels.
Stay overnight in Kuşadası.
Day 5 - Full Day Ephesus Tour
Meal: Breakfast and Lunch
08:30 – After the breakfast, it is time to start the marble city tour. You will be picked up from the hotel and transferred to the meeting point to join the other group members and the professional tour guide. The first place to visit is a famous temple, the Temple of Artemis where you will see the marble relics of the ancient period that it attracts you. Then, the route will go on through Ephesus, which has many important ancient structures from the library to ancient baths. After visiting these magnificent structures, you will have a break for lunch. When the break is over, you will get a chance to visit a sacred place, the House of Virgin Mary where you will impress of its magical beauty. Through the end of the tour, our final destination will become the Isabey Mosque, which is one of the oldest impressive works of Turkey.
16:30 ─ The Ephesus tour will be over. You will be transferred to your hotel.
Stay overnight in Kuşadası.
Day 6 - End of the Service
You will have breakfast and check out from the hotel before 11:00. When you will check out, then you will be free. If you let us know your next destination we will be glad to assist you more… 6-days Turkey tour package ends.
Optional services: according to your next destination, we can add the Pamukkale day tour to this tour. At the end of the Pamukkale tour, you can fly back to Istanbul or by bus to Fethiye, Bodrum, Marmaris, Cappadocia, Antalya, or other cities in Turkey. Or today, you can take a ferry from Kusadasi to Samos.