09:00 am ─ You will be picked up from your hotel.
You will be transferred to the Cappadocia tour area. Then, the Cappadocia day trip starts.
- Our first destination in Cappadocia red tour will be Devrent Valley. Devrent Valley is one of the most popular valleys in the region. Because many people who want to see the fairy chimneys visit Devrent Valley. It has different shaped rocks and fairy chimneys in there. The shapes of the fairy chimneys here are often likened to different animal figures. That’s why you’ll love taking pictures here. Be sure to take a camera with you. There are many churches in the valley. Unlike other valleys, there are various cemeteries. These cemeteries are thought to belong to the Roman period. The fairy chimneys and other stones in this valley have started to turn into a color similar to pink in time. Therefore, you can also hear that this valley is sometimes called Pink Valley.
- The second destination will be Pasabay Valley. This valley is a perfect destination especially for individuals who are curious about the formation of fairy chimneys. Because, according to researches, the first examples of fairy chimney formation are here. Here, you will encounter giant fairy chimneys that are several meters long. Inside these structures, people built churches and houses. You can enter the fairy chimneys to visit these churches. You will feel as if you are visiting a city while walking around in a wide walking path. Pasabag is one of the most important center for fairy chimneys in the region. You can take a lot of photographers here.
- Another destination within the scope of the Cappadocia red tour is Avanos. There will not be much travel time to travel from one point to another within the scope of the tour. Because all of these areas are very close to each other. Avanos is famous for its many bazaars specialized in pottery making. You can visit the bazaars and watch pottery making. If you like, you can make pots too. You may have to pay extra for this. But a pot made by your own hands will be the perfect memory of Cappadocia.
- After this event in Avanos, we will set out for Göreme. After a short journey to Goreme, you will have the chance to explore the different stones and fairy chimneys in the region. Göreme is a place where different stones and fairy chimneys are quite dense. Even when you’re walking on the street, when you look ahead, you have the chance to see the valleys filled with fairy chimneys. The special feature of this region is that fairy chimneys or perfect natural stones are not far from living areas. This makes the region different from other tourist areas.
- Göreme Open Air Museum has been designated as our next destination. This museum is one of the two excellent open-air museums in Cappadocia. It has an excellent property in terms of the area it covers. The museum covers the area where different churches are together. Here, the priests who lived in the past built various churches. Inside the churches carved in stone, there are extremely impressive paintings. Wall paintings, were made in a professional way. In these paintings, religiously important moments such as the birth of Jesus and the return of Jesus were symbolized. Of the many churches in the region, these paintings are still very lively.
- Uçhisar Castle is the last region we will visit within the scope of the tour. Üçhisar Castle is a very impressive structure built by Christians. You will enjoy the view from the windows inside this castle. The castle is located in a central point of the city.
17:00 pm ─ The Cappadocia red tour will be ended.
You will be transferred to your hotels in Cappadocia.