We will pick you up from your hotels around 20:00 (for the summer season). You will be transferred to the Whirling Dervishes Hall in Cappadocia. At the end of the program (21:00), you will be transferred back to your hotels.
Thanks to our Whirling Dervishes in Cappadocia organization, you will get a unique experience by easily participating in the most comprehensive and cultural Whirling Dervishes in Cappadocia.
- Whirling Dervishes activities in Cappadocia, Turkey is carried out continuously in various regions. If you visit Cappadocia in the summer, you can take part in the event from 6 pm. In winter, such events begin at 9 o’clock in the evening.
- According to our own schedule, we will pick you up at around 8 pm to take you to Whirling Dervishes in Cappadocia, which takes place between 9 and 10 am. You don’t have to pay any fees for this.
- The realization of this event in the evening will give you the opportunity to evaluate your day and evening for a full holiday.
- The total charge for the entire event is EUR 40. The fee may vary depending on the period you prefer.
- The Whirling Dervishes in Cappadocia events are highly cultural. When you’re experiencing this activity, you’ll have a chance to discover a special drink. This drink, defined as sherbet (şerbet), is a special drink consumed in such cultural rituals. It will be served to you during the event.
- The districts covering the transportation service are Göreme, Ürgüp, and Uchisar.