09:00/09:30 am ─ You will be picked up from your hotel in Cappadocia.
You will be transferred to the first location of the Cappadocia yellow tour.
- Our first destination in the Cappadocia Yellow Tour is going to be Red Valley (Kızılçukur Vadisi). With its different rock and fairy chimney structures, Red Valley will amaze you. The valley has a unique view especially in sunsets. In addition to that, it can be said the rock structure in this valley is a little bit different from others. Here, the rocks are much more shorter. Moreover, they look like different animals. Our licenced tour guides will give you important informations during the tour.
- Later, we will go to Göreme. Our second destination within the scope of the Cappadocia Yellow Tour will be Göreme. Goreme is a very special place with its huge valleys and stone minarets. This region, which carries deep traces of history, is a very sunny warm place. Göreme is a very special place not only with its nature but also with its history. In a document from the 6th century, Goreme’s old name appears to be Korama.
For the 11th and 13th centuries, one of the most important places for Christians was Goreme. With its unique nature and history, Göreme was included in the UNESCO World Heritage List in 1985.
- The first place we are going to visit within the scope of Cappadocia Yellow Tour is Güllüdere Valley. One of the most special places in Göreme is Güllüdere Valley. This place got its name because it turned red. Watching the sunset here will be one of the most special sensations in the world. It is the rains that shape the rock that make up Rose Valley. There are churches and monasteries built on many different dates. Most of these structures were carved into the rocks. In ancient times, all human life in this region, continues to carved rocks.
Güllüdere Valley includes a walking area of about 4KM. An indispensable and great place for trekking. When you are there in the right season, it is possible to see fruits in the trees in the valley.
There are 5 important churches in Güllüdere Valley. These churches are;
- Three Cross Church
- Quince’s Church
- Pillard Church
- Yovakim to Anna Church
- Church of st. Agathangelus
- Çavuşin Village is another destination which is included by Cappadocia Yellow Tour. There are many cave houses in this region. According to the researches, in ancient times people lived in these houses made of caves. These houses, which are very suitable for protection from hot weather, have survived to the present day in a robust manner.
As part of the Cappadocia tour, you will have the chance to have lunch. You will enjoy this meal in the local restaurant.
- The next special destination will be Pigeon Valley. The first thing to say about Pigeon Valley is that it has one of the most unique landscapes in the world. Many people who love taking photos come to Pigeon Valley from different parts of the world.
This valley used to feed pigeons. There are thousands of special caverns for pigeons. In the past, people used pigeons’ fertilizers. At the same time, pigeon eggs were very important for old churches. These pigeon eggs were used in the drawings drawn on the walls. If you love trekking in this valley, you can take a pleasant and private walk.
- The next station will be Kaymakli Underground City. If you are interested in underground cities, Cappadocia is a cultural treasure for you. There are many underground cities in Cappadocia, a good time awaits you.
Kaymaklı Underground City is a result of great workmanship and labor. Here it is possible to have an idea of the old underground life. It used to be about 5,000 people living in this underground city. The depth of this underground is about 20KM. This underground city, which has 8 floors, gives you an amazing experience.
There are signposts to find your direction inside the cave. Red arrows take you in the direction of the exit, blue arrows take you deep into the underground city. With a wonderful and private ventilation system, you can breathe comfortably in the underground city. To understand a different way of life, underground cities are quite ideal.
17:00 ─ Cappadocia tour ends.
You will be transferred to your hotel in Cappadocia.