09:00/09:30 am ─ You will be picked up from your hotel in Cappadocia.
You will be transferred to the first location of the Cappadocia yellow tour.
- Our first destination in the Cappadocia Yellow Tour is going to be Red Valley (Kızılçukur Vadisi). With its different rock and fairy chimney structures, Red Valley will amaze you. The valley has a unique view especially in sunsets. In addition to that, it can be said the rock structure in this valley is a little bit different from others. Here, the rocks are much more shorter. Moreover, they look like different animals. Our licenced tour guides will give you important informations during the tour.
- The first place we are going to visit within the scope of Cappadocia Yellow Tour is Güllüdere Valley. One of the most special places in Göreme is Güllüdere Valley. This place got its name because it turned red. Watching the sunset here will be one of the most special sensations in the world. It is the rains that shape the rock that make up Rose Valley. There are churches and monasteries built on many different dates. Most of these structures were carved into the rocks. In ancient times, all human life in this region, continues to carved rocks.
Güllüdere Valley includes a walking area of about 4KM. An indispensable and great place for trekking. When you are there in the right season, it is possible to see fruits in the trees in the valley.
There are 5 important churches in Güllüdere Valley. These churches are;
- Three Cross Church
- Quince’s Church
- Pillard Church
- Yovakim to Anna Church
- Church of st. Agathangelus
- Çavuşin Village is another destination which is included by Cappadocia Yellow Tour. There are many cave houses in this region. According to the researches, in ancient times people lived in these houses made of caves. These houses, which are very suitable for protection from hot weather, have survived to the present day in a robust manner.
As part of the Cappadocia tour, you will have the chance to have lunch. You will enjoy this meal in the local restaurant.
- The next special destination will be Pigeon Valley. The first thing to say about Pigeon Valley is that it has one of the most unique landscapes in the world. Many people who love taking photos come to Pigeon Valley from different parts of the world.
This valley used to feed pigeons. There are thousands of special caverns for pigeons. In the past, people used pigeons’ fertilizers. At the same time, pigeon eggs were very important for old churches. These pigeon eggs were used in the drawings drawn on the walls. If you love trekking in this valley, you can take a pleasant and private walk.
- The next station will be Underground City. If you are interested in underground cities, Cappadocia is a cultural treasure for you. There are many underground cities in Cappadocia, a good time awaits you.
17:00 ─ Cappadocia tour ends.
You will be transferred to your hotel in Cappadocia.