06:30 am ─ You will be picked up from your hotels in Pamukkale or Karahayit. After meeting with our staff, you will be transferred to the Ephesus Ancient City.
- In order to spend a whole day in Izmir, you will be transferred early. After completing our journey Ephesus & House of Virgin Mary tours will be started.
- There are very important buildings in the ancient city. The most famous of these structures is undoubtedly known as The Library of Celsius. The Ionians are a civilization that prevailed in the Aegean region for many years and developed in the field of science and art. This civilization has a highly developed and large library. This library is two-storey and is thought to host approximately 14,000 books.
- The Great Amphitheater is one of the most famous buildings in the city. Many meetings and celebrations of the Ionians took place in this theater. This ancient theater has an amphitheater structure with round and stairs. The theater area can be used by approximately 25.000 people at the same time and the stage is quite wide.
- Monumental Fountains is one of the most famous buildings in the region. These structures, divided into several different parts, have an aesthetic value. It is thought that the structures belong to the Late Ancient Period.
- The Temple of Hadrian is a magnificent and quite extensive temple built for Emperor Hadrian in the past.
- The Odeon structure, used as a city council, is a structure that represents one of the most social areas of people in the process of civilization. The structure is large enough to accommodate approximately 1400 people at the same time. In the past, city meetings and interviews are thought to be made here.
- The House of Virgin Mary is considered a sacred place where Mary spent her last days and is therefore visited by many.
16:00 ─ Ephesus tour from Pamukkale is ended.
You have lots of options for your drop-off point. If you want you will be transferred to these locations as follows: your hotel in Pamukkale, your hotel in Kuşadası-Selçuk, Izmir Airport.