Day 1 - Arrival at Izmir Airport & Free Day
Meal: No Meal
Upon your arrival at the airport in Izmir, our staff will welcome you with a sign which is written your name.
You will be transferred to your hotels in Kuşadası.
Today is free. You can explore one of the most visited holiday center in Turkey.
Stay overnight in Kuşadası.
Day 2 - Ephesus Tour
Meal: Breakfast and Lunch
08:00 am ─ After having breakfast at the hotel, you will be transferred to the Ephesus Ancient City.
- During your visit to Ephesus, you will visit ancient Agoras, Temples, Streets and Houses. They have maintained their existence almost perfectly.
- You will also have the opportunity to see one of the largest Roman theaters in the ancient world.
- Ancient Roman Houses: Terrace houses in Ephesus are among the oldest houses in the world. The structures built for the rich people in the Roman period are still beautifully preserved. They will help you to experience amazing moments with Roman mosaics and frescoes. After a long and meticulous restoration, it is open to the public.
- Then you will fall in love with The Famous Celsius Library. In its own time, there are thousands of manuscripts in the library. The library, which now houses thousands of manuscripts in its own time, now has a magnificent wall.
- There is even a skydiving company in the ancient city of Ephesus. Please contact us for more information.
- The House of Virgin Mary: The sanctuary, once known as the place where Mary lived, welcomes many visitors from different religions throughout the year. Crusader necklaces of priests from the Vatican take place at the place where Christians regarded them as holy. This structure on the summit of the Mountain Bülbül astounds the viewers.
- The most common problems included in the tours are meals. However, you will not experience this during your tour of Ephesus. In a local restaurant, you will be able to eat the food according to your taste.
- İsabey Mosque: The structure built in 1375 is one of the most distinctive features of Ottoman mosque architecture. Geometric shapes come to the fore in the mosque’s plan. It was inspired by the Grand Mosque in Damascus on design and design. This place is beautiful to amaze you.
16:00 pm ─ The Ephesus tour will be ended.
You will be transferred to your hotels
Stay overnight in Kuşadası.
Day 3 - Pamukkale Tour & Fly to Istanbul
Meal: Breakfast and Lunch
08:00 am ─ You will be picked up from your hotels in Kuşadası after the breakfast and checkout from the hotel.
You will be transferred to Pamukkale.
12:00 am ─ Upon your arrival in Pamukkale, you will have a delicious lunch at a local restaurant. Then, the Pamukkale tour begins.
It is possible to see Pamukkale Travertines, which are 100 meters high, on the banks of Menderes River from many points of Denizli. Pamukkale is composed of spring waters and travertine terraced hills. The terraces of the nature masterpiece, which has served as a spa for a thousand years, consist of carbonate minerals deposited from the spa water.
The hot springs here are becoming a typical attraction, especially in the summer months. The people who visit here include families, lovers and even newlyweds. The ancient city of Hierapolis, which is located in Pamukkale’s influence, is the most influential person after travertines. From the city that lived its most brilliant period in the Roman period, there are a few buildings that are quite imposing. It also made it more interesting to host important sacred ceremonies in the period when it was founded.
You can also explore the surroundings by yourself during the leisure time. You can also walk on the travertines without your shoes. If you want, you can see Hierapolis, Agora, and Necropolis, considered among the most magnificent buildings of ancient Rome, right next to the white paradise. You can find a cure in the Ancient Pool, which considered as a healing pool. The pool, which once welcomed Cleopatra, nowadays has thousands of people.
Cleopatra’s Pool in Pamukkale
This is the Ancient Pool in the city of Hierapolis from the 2nd century BC and the Cleopatra Pool. Under the protection of UNESCO, the site of the World Heritage List is located in the ancient city of Hierapolis, just above the Pamukkale Travertines. To experience such a precious legacy in such a special way will be a turning point for you. Please note that entrance to the pool is not included in the price, you need to pay extra in Pamukkale.
Calcium Cliffs of Pamukkale
Water saturated with calcium carbonate evaporates under the sun. After the cotton-like appearance of the white travertines in the form of the gel, the structure solidifies and the surface becomes crystallized rocks. Due to the softness of the first travertine and white like cotton, Pamukkale has 17 hot water areas in the temperature range of 35-100 ° C.Thermal water from the source, traversing a distance of 320 meters travertine is coming. From here, it is poured into the travertine layers and is going to be 240-300 meters further.
16:00 pm ─ The Pamukkale tour ends.
You will be transferred to the airport in Denizli.
19:30 pm ─ Flying to Istanbul from Denizli.
20:20 pm ─ Arrival at the airport in Istanbul.
You will be transferred to your hotels in Istanbul. (If you want to end this tour at the airport, please inform us.)
Ephesus and Pamukkale tour from Izmir is ended. Thank you for traveling with us!