08:00 / 08:30 am ─ You will be picked up from your hotel. Then, transfer to Eminönü area in Istanbul. You can see the Istanbul city tour itinerary below.
- Spice Bazaar is our first destination. This area has a very authentic structure. The objects you can get from this market are also authentic objects that reflect the Anatolian culture. Here you can shop for spices, accessories, coffee or textiles. This market is located in a closed area. Within the scope of the tour, you will be given about 45 minutes to visit this area for shopping.
- After this activity, you will have a chance to join an excellent Bosphorus tour with a cruise boat. We will make a small sea tour around the 2nd Bosphorus Bridge. This tour will allow you to enjoy the sea and watch Istanbul between Asia and Europe Continents. Bosphorus Bridges allow Istanbul to connect two different continents. In this respect are very important structures.
- During the boat trip, you will find a chance to review the sea, Beylerbeyi Palace, Leander Tower, Ciragan Kempinski, Dolmabahce Palace. All of these are structures with very high historical values.
- Our third destination will be Topkapi Palace. This building was built in the 15th century and has a rather magnificent look. The architectural features of the building are also highly developed. This structure was used by the Ottoman Empire for a long time. The famous sultans lived here and took their most important decisions in this palace.
- Sultan’s Tomb will be another popular destination. This structure is a religious structure built in memory of an Ottoman Sultan. You can visit this structure and learn important information about past traditions. Our licensed tour guides will accompany you on all these trips and provide you with important information.
- During the Istanbul city tour, you will have the chance to have lunch with other participants. Lunch will be covered by the tour. However, drinks can be charged extra at lunch. In addition, different buildings and historical buildings will be visited, and all entrance fees will be covered by the tour. All transport services are included. But if your hotel is not in a central location, you need to use your own facilities to get to the first meeting point. Therefore, we recommend you to choose a central hotel during the Istanbul holiday.
17:00 ─ When the Istanbul tour ends, you will be transferred to your hotel in Istanbul.