We will pick you up from your hotels around 20:00 (for the summer season). You will be transferred to the Whirling Dervishes Hall in Cappadocia. At the end of the program (21:00), you will be transferred back to your hotels.
Thanks to our Whirling Dervishes in Cappadocia organization, you will get a unique experience by easily participating in the most comprehensive and cultural Whirling Dervishes in Cappadocia.
- Whirling Dervishes activities in Cappadocia, Turkey is carried out continuously in various regions. If you visit Cappadocia in the summer, you can take part in the event from 6 pm. In winter, such events begin at 9 o’clock in the evening.
- According to our own schedule, we will pick you up at around 8 pm to take you to Whirling Dervishes in Cappadocia, which takes place between 9 and 10 am. You don’t have to pay any fees for this.
- The realization of this event in the evening will give you the opportunity to evaluate your day and evening for a full holiday.
- The total charge for the entire event is EUR 40. The fee may vary depending on the period you prefer.
- The Whirling Dervishes in Cappadocia events are highly cultural. When you’re experiencing this activity, you’ll have a chance to discover a special drink. This drink, defined as sherbet (şerbet), is a special drink consumed in such cultural rituals. It will be served to you during the event.
- The districts covering the transportation service are Göreme, Ürgüp, and Uchisar.
Feeling the energy of the Earth with Whirling Dervish… For us, it is one of the unique places in Cappadoccia that I feel lively and revitalizes. I usually visit it whenever I am in Turkey every summer. The last time, we had a different kind of summer holiday there so we did not have a chance to be there. The Sufi dance show atmosphere always affects and inspires us. We will come again next time.
Whirling Dervishes Show… History and Tradition… Very traditional Mesnevi Show in Cappadocia. Great staff and non-commercial atmosphere. If you are in Cappadocia, you should pay a visit here.
Mesmerizing Atmosphere… I agreed to see the whirling dervish Sufi ceremony because everyone else was going. I did not know much about it. I am so glad I went. The Sufi ceremony is mesmerizing. That consists of seven parts, each part symbolizes a stage ofthe mystic journey to ascension, Mira in Turkish.. according to their brochure. If your journey proceeds to Konya, and Rumi’s tomb, that ceremony is going to give that visit so much more depth and meaning. The only thing this was concerning to me is that this is a ceremony and not a performance. It was mesmerizing and very mystic.