08:00 / 08:30 am ─ You will be picked up from your hotel in Istanbul.
Then, you will be transferred to the Sultanahmet area of Istanbul. You can read this Istanbul city tour’s itinerary below.
- Blue Mosque was determined as the first destination within the scope of the tour. Blue Mosque is a building where you can see Blue Iznik Tiles. This building, also known as Sultan Ahmet Mosque in Turkish, was built in the 17th century.
- The second destination within the scope of the tour was determined as the Hippodrome. This structure is extremely magnificent and gives interesting information about the Byzantine period. The building, which was spread over a very large area, was built in the 2nd century BC. It has been used for centuries. For example, in the Byzantine period, the area where large competitions are held in the Hippodrome.
- The Hagia Sophia Grand Mosque (Hagia Sophia Museum) was designated as the third destination within the scope of the Istanbul tour. It will be a unique experience to see this structure on your short holiday in Istanbul. This structure, which has important remains of both Christianity and Muslim faith, is extremely robust. Moreover, this structure is still being used for some official and religious meetings.
- Grand Covered Bazaar is the fourth destination to visit. Here you can buy ethnic products and experience a unique cultural experience. Desert and coffee varieties, some textile products, and decoration products are sold in this bazaar. In addition, the authentic structure of the bazaar is fascinating.
- After this destination, you will have lunch at a local restaurant as part of the tour. This lunch will be covered by the tour. But drinks will be your special expenses during the meal.
- The Magnificent Topkapi Palace will be the first destination after lunch. It is quite enjoyable to participate in this type of tour, especially in the summer. Because trips between destinations can be extremely fun. Topkapi Palace is an important building that has been used by the Ottoman Empire for years. By examining the structure, you will have the opportunity to learn about the past centuries. In addition, our tour guide will provide you with information about the buildings throughout the tour. This will give you a more sophisticated trip experience. “Spoon Diamond” in Turkish “Kasikci Elmasi” is one of the special things that you will have the chance to see here.
- Sultan Tombs will be the last destination to visit. There are a total of 5 Ottoman sultans’ tombs in this area. Examining these structures can give you some information about the religious culture.
- All transportation services between destinations will be free of charge. You will also not need to pay any extra ticket when entering the museum (Harem Part is excluded). All these expenses will be covered by the tour.
17:00 ─ When the Istanbul city tour ends, you will be transferred back to your hotel in Istanbul.