13:30 ─ You will be picked up from your hotel in Istanbul.
You will be transferred to the cruise boat. Then, the Istanbul city tour starts.
- The first activity will be a cruise on the Bosphorus. There are 3 bridges connecting the continent of Asia and Europe in Istanbul. From one of these bridges, we will pass around and reach Asia with a boat. In this way, we will have a chance to examine different historical monuments located in Asia continent. You can take as many photos as you want throughout this tour.
- Beylerbeyi Palace is the first destination within the scope of the tour. Beylerbeyi Palace is one of the most important examples of western style architecture in Istanbul. This type of palace was inspired by the Western style of Baroque architecture. The palace also carries some traces from the Neo-Baroque waves. This palace, built in the 19th century, can give you an enjoyable experience.
- The second destination to be visited after the Beylerbeyi Palace will be Çamlıca Hill. Camlica Hill has a very interesting view. From this hill, you can see both the Asian continent and the European continent. Bosphorus Bridges are also included in the landscape and give you a unique experience.
- There are some cafes and restaurants on this hill. Here you can have a snack or something. Your expenses will not be covered by the tour. After a pleasant time here, we will take you to your hotel. You will not need to pay extra for this.
- No meals or beverages are financed within the tour. Therefore, all of the personal expenses in this area belong to you. A licensed tour guide who will speak English during the whole tour will accompany you. You will also not need to pay extra tickets when entering any area.
17:30 ─ The Istanbul tour is ended.
You will be transferred back to your hotel in Istanbul.