Day 1 - Flying to Izmir ➝ Full Day Ephesus Tour
03:45 am ─ In the early morning, we will come to your hotel to pick you up and you will be transferred to the airport in Istanbul.
07:00 am ─ Flying to Izmir Airport from Istanbul. The departure time can change according to availability
08:10 am ─ Arrival at Izmir Airport. We will welcome you at the airport and transfer you to the first destination of the Ephesus Tour.
We will welcome you at the airport and transfer you to the first destination of the Ephesus Tour.
2 days Ephesus and Pamukkale tour from Istanbul starts.
- Your tour will start with Ephesus Ancient City. It was built in the 10th century BC by ancient Greek. Its many great buildings such as the Library of Celsus and a large theatre capable of holding about 24.000 audiences. We will continue to the Temple of Artemis which is one of the great buildings belonging to Ephesus Ancient City. This temple was devoted to Artemis who was believed to be a protector of Ephesus Ancient City.
- After seeing these beautiful buildings, you will have a break to have lunch at a local restaurant. After having delicious lunch, we will drive you to the House of the Virgin Mary. This house is important for christianity and is on the list of must-seeing places in Turkey. This sightseeing is believed it hosted the Mother of Jesus. Many Christians believe the Blessed Mary spent her last days on the earth.
- We will have another beautiful moment in the Isabey Mosque. It is constructed by Aydinoğlu Isa Bey in 1375. Our professional tour guide will explain well its architecture and history well.
16:30 ─ Ephesus tour ends.
We will transfer you to Ephesus Bus Station. You will have an intercity bus trip to Pamukkale. The bus trip will take about 2 hours 30 mins.
Upon your arrival in Pamukkale, you will be picked up from the bus station and transferred to your hotel in Pamukkale.
Staying overnight in Pamukkale.
Day 2 - Hot Air Balloon Flight ➝ Full Day Pamukkale Tour ➝ Fly to Istanbul
Meal: Breakfast and Lunch
05:00 am – Earlier morning, we will come to your Pamukkale hotel to pick you up for the hot air balloon flight. We will drive you to the balloon area where the balloon will take off. You will watch the arrangement of the balloons before flying. You will be in the air for 1 hour and you will be able to watch Pamukkale travertines from the air. After this amazing activity, you will be transferred back to your hotel.
You will have breakfast at the hotel until your pick-up time for the tour.
09:30 am ─ After breakfast and check-out from the hotel, we will come to your hotel to transfer you to the exploring tour area.
- Your tour will start with visiting the Pamukkale travertines. Pamukkale means ‘Cotton Castle’. While walking on these travertines, you will feel like walking on clouds. You can relax in one of the many big and small pools along the mountain while enjoying the view. You will also find healing with its mineral-rich in mineral.
- We will continue to Cleopatra Ancient Pool which was used as a hospital in ancient times because it was believed that water in this pool made the ill citizens better and you will be able to swim in this pool. (the swimming in the pool will be extra and you will pay in there if you would like to swim there). It is believed that Cleopatra was in Cleopatra’s Ancient Pool thereby she became beautiful. Please note that swimming is extra. Additionally, you should bring your swimming suits or you can buy one there.
- Another destination is Hierapolis Ancient City. Hierapolis Ancient City is one of the best-preserved cities in the Anatolian region and Hierapolis is named after Amazon queen ‘Hiera’. The ancient city consists of Latrina which means bathroom in ancient times, you will find out about the ancient cemeteries which positioned this ancient bathroom. Both places are located on ‘Frontinus Ancient Street’. You will feel like a citizen of this city while walking on this street. You will see the complexes such as Gymnasium and stadium where the sportsmen lived and did their training. Also, you will see the Thyatira which can take almost 20.00 people.
16:00 ─ Pamukkale tour is over.
Transfer to the airport in Denizli to take a flight to Istanbul.
19:30 ─ Flying to Istanbul. The departure time can change according to availability
20:20 ─ Arrival at the airport in Istanbul.
2 Day Ephesus and Pamukkale included balloon flight tour from Istanbul ends.
2 Days An Unforgettable Adventure to Ephesus to Pamukkale, and Hot Air Balloon Tour over Pamukkale… I and my wife had the pleasure of embarking on a breathtaking two-day tour that took me on an unforgettable journey through the ancient wonders of Ephesus, the captivating landscapes of Pamukkale, and the exhilarating experience of a hot air balloon ride. From start to finish, this tour surpassed all my expectations and left me with cherished memories that will last a lifetime.
Throughout the entire journey, the tour company’s attention to detail and commitment to customer satisfaction were evident. The accommodations provided were comfortable and conveniently located, allowing for a seamless and relaxing experience. The logistics of the tour were well-organized, ensuring that we maximized our time at each destination without feeling rushed. The two-day Ephesus, Pamukkale, and hot air balloon tour exceeded my wildest expectations. It combined the rich history of Ephesus, the breathtaking beauty of Pamukkale, and the exhilaration of a hot air balloon ride into an unforgettable adventure. I wholeheartedly recommend this tour to anyone seeking an immersive cultural experience and a chance to witness the awe-inspiring wonders of Turkey. Prepare to be amazed, captivated, and left with memories that will last a lifetime.
The tour was very efficiently executed! From the hotel pickup to the airport, tour guide waiting with a sign, tour ride, tour guide being quick and prompt. Lunch was great just need to make sure you have money for the drinks and the service was amazing. This has been one of the best tours and excursion experiences I have had this entire time very safe and extremely timely !!
Arthur S. –
ToursCE make my traveling to Turkey experience one of the best with providing an amazing service. If you want to enjoy your vacation in turkey you have got to try ToursCE. I recommend them 100%.