Day 1 - Transfer to Troy Ancient City & Troy Day Trip & Bus to Kuşadası
06:30 / 07:00 am In the early morning, you will be picked up from your hotels and transferred to the Çanakkale.
You will be transferred to the Ancient City of Troy. You will see these sights on the Troy tour:
Trojan Horses ➝ Sacrificial Altars ➝ The 3700-year-old city walls ➝ Houses of Troy I ➝ The Agora ➝ The Bouleuterium (Senate Building) ➝ The Odeon (Concert Hall) ➝ Current excavations in progress ➝ Remains of the various cities from Troy I through to Troy IX
Once the tour ends, you will be transferred to the Canakkale bus station. Bus transportation to Kusadasi via Izmir.
When you arrive at the bus station, you will be welcomed by our agency representative and transferred to your hotel in Kuşadası.
Stay overnight in Kusadasi.
Day 2 - Full Day Guided Ephesus Tour
Meal: Breakfast and Lunch
08:30 / 08:45 am – After a delicious breakfast at the hotel, you will be picked up from the hotel and transferred to the Ephesus Ancient City.
- A very important structure will meet you in the ancient city of Ephesus. The Temple of Artemis is one of the seven wonders of the ancient world. It was dedicated to the Goddess Artemis and only 2 marbles have survived from the temple., is unfortunately damaged today. Therefore, you can use the internet to see the true splendor of the most spectacular buildings in the ancient city of Epthe building. Our licensed tour guide will give you information about the Temple of Artemis, which has been used since 550 BC.
- Perhaps one of thehesus is the Library of Celsus. In everyday life, the people of Ephesus had come to the library and borrow books. According to the calculations, this library contains approximately 14 thousand books. This makes the Celsus Library the third largest ancient library.
- Marble Streets are another thing that will be of interest to you in the Ancient City of Ephesus. The streets of the ancient city of Ephesus, which has a lively social life, are highly aesthetic. There are various columns and statues on the right and left sides of the streets made of marble. Various religious ceremonies were held in these streets. In addition, many people wandered through these streets to watch the sunset.
- We will visit the House of Virgin Mary on the second day. This place was discovered by Lazarist priests. It is accepted that 4 or 6 years after the death of Jesus, St. John brought the Virgin Mary to Ephesus and this was the last destination of the Virgin Mary. For this reason, it is a very important and holy place in the history of Christianity. This building stands out as one of the oldest buildings in the ancient city of Ephesus.
16:00 ─ Ephesus tour will be ended.
You will be transferred to your hotels in Kuşadası.
Stay overnight in Kuşadası.
Day 3 - Full Day Guided Pamukkale Tour & Fly back to Istanbul
Meal: Breakfast and Lunch
07:15 / 07:30 am – After breakfast and check-out from the hotel, you will be picked up by our agency representative for going to Pamukkale. It is famous for the healing properties of its thermal mineral baths and beautiful cascading snow-white terraced cliffside basins and waterfalls. Before visiting the ancient Roman city ruins of Hierapolis, you will have lunch. The tour will not finish just that. You also see well-preserved places such as the Necropolis, Avenue of Tombs, Gates, Thermal Baths, Devil’s Hole, and the Masterpiece Theater.
- You will start the tour by visiting the famous travertines. Pamukkale Travertines in the region are very interesting structures formed as a result of centuries of movements of nature. It is known that these structures, which have a completely white color, are affected by natural events occurring in various periods.
- You will also get the chance to see a natural water source called Karahayit. Karahayit’s famous water springs are named red springs. Because of the high percentage of iron content in the water, the small cliffs are red in color. Karahayit is an important thermal water source which is considered to be included in Pamukkale Travertines. There are several thermal hotels around this area.
- The ancient city of Hierapolis, which is very close to Pamukkale travertines, is one of the destinations to be visited within the scope of our tour. This region, which is an important Phrygian city, is home to various historical buildings. With our licensed tour guide you will learn about them by visiting all these buildings.
- Onyx Factory is the last stop on the third day of our tour. You will have a chance to see how natural stones are made more aesthetic in Onyx Factory.
16:00 ─ Ephesus tour will be ended. You will be transferred to Denizli Airport for your Istanbul flight.
19:35 ─ Fly to Istanbul. (The flight times can change according to the date of the tour and availability.)
20:40 ─ Arrival at the airport in Istanbul.
3 Days Troy, Ephesus and Pamukkale tour from Istanbul is ended. Thanks for choosing us!