Day 1 - Flying to Cappadocia & Cappadocia Tour
03:30 am ─ Our travel team will pick you up from your hotel in Istanbul.
Transfer to the airport.
06:40 am ─ Fly to Cappadocia.
08:15 am ─ Landing to Kayseri or Nevsehir Airports.
Upon your arrival at the airport, we will welcome you by your name sign and transfer to the Cappadocia tour area.
- After arriving here, we will start our tour by visiting the Northern region of Cappadocia. During the tour, breakfasts and lunches will be financed. The first destination we will visit in the Northern Cappadocia Region is Devrent Valley.
- Devrent Valley is one of the most popular touristic valleys of the Cappadocia region. Within the open area of the valley, you can examine the rocks that resemble various animal figures. Especially the photographers visit Devrent Valley because of the rocks and fairy chimneys of different shapes. The vast majority of the rocks and fairy chimneys in the Devrent Valley have changed their color as a result of various natural processes such as rain, sun, and wind. Because of these stones which have a color similar to pink, this valley is also called Pink Valley. Another name of this valley is known as Imagination Valley.
- The next station within the scope of the tour will be the Paşabağları Valley in Avanos. This valley also has a popular name known by many people: the Monk Valley. This valley offers visitors a lot of information about the fairy chimney formation processes. Fairy chimneys, which have quite long and wide structures, fascinate the visitors. Here you will find fairy chimneys, which are the most robust and large, yet extremely durable. There are many churches in the rocks in the Paşabağları Valley. You can enter the rocks to see these churches. Some fairy chimneys have paths that go upwards so that you can get to the top. In this way, you will have the chance to examine closely the structure of fairy chimneys.
- Our next destination on the first day of our tour will be the Open Air Museum. Cappadocia is home to two different open-air museums. Therefore, it is not a good idea to return here without going to at least one of these museums. Göreme Open Air Museum is a large area. Despite this, it is possible to say that some parts of the museum are still not open to visitors. There are close to fifteen churches in this large area. There’s a reason why there are so many churches here. These churches, built by Christians, were planned as retreat places. Many monks lived in the area, which was designed with geometric decoration as a Christian architectural method. The priests who wanted to completely isolate themselves from the city life served the churches here. People would come to these churches and visit the priests at any time.
- The last destination to be visited on the first day is Uçhisar Castle. This castle has a structure that allows you to watch the whole Cappadocia landscape from a very high point. Be sure to take your camera with you before climbing the castle. Because while watching the view over Üçhisar Castle, you will want to take a panoramic photo.
17:00 ─ Cappadocia tour ends.
Transfer to your hotel in Cappadocia.
Stay overnight in Cappadocia.
Day 2 - Full Day South Cappadocia & Fly to Izmir
Meal: Breakfast and Lunch
09:30 am ─ After breakfast and check-out from the hotel, our staff will come to pick you up.
You will be transferred to the Cappadocia tour area.
- Red Valley is one of the most interesting areas with different stones. Located in the Çavuşin area, Red Valley has a very impressive appearance, especially at sunrise and sunset. The sunlight that hits this valley at this time makes the valley look completely red. The name of this valley in Turkish is Kızılçukur Vadisi. You will enjoy taking photos in this valley. Prepare and take with yourself your phone or your camera.
- Our next destination will be Rose Valley. This valley is a valley with a long hiking trail. Therefore, people who are especially excited about hiking will love this place. The Rose Valley has a 4-kilometer hiking trail. There are many churches in this valley. Each of the churches is important structures that have not lost their strength for a long time. Christians in the region lived here for many years. Therefore, it is possible to see the Christian cemeteries here.
- Our next destination is Çavuşin Village. Cavusin is one of Cappadocia’s most popular destinations. As part of the tour, we will have the chance to visit the living areas of this place. You will be very surprised to see the houses built into the rocks in the region. Because of the climatic conditions, many people have lived in the rocks from past to present. Because the stone provides insulation that protects the house against heat. In this way, the drought in the summer months can be overcome more easily. Seeing the cave houses here will impress you.
- Pigeon Valley is another destination to visit in 2. day of Cappadocia & Ephesus Tour 3-Day. One of the most famous regions in terms of panoramic views is known as Pigeon Valley. The cruising hill of this valley will be the perfect photographing point for you. You can also walk in the valley.
17:00 ─ Cappadocia tour ends.
Transfer to Nevşehir or Kayseri Airports.
Generally there is no direct flight to Izmir from Cappadocia.
If there is a direct flight on your travel date, we will book it for you.
If there is no direct flight, you will fly to Izmir through Istanbul and your arrival time at Izmir Airport will be around midnight.
Upon your arrival at Izmir Airport, we will welcome you by your name sign and transfer to your hotel in Kuşadası.
Stay overnight in Kuşadası.
Day 3 - Ephesus Tour & Fly Back to Istanbul
Meal: Breakfast and Lunch
08:30 am ─ After breakfast and check-out from the hotel, our travel team will come to pick you up from your hotel.
Transfer to Ephesus Ancient City.
- Ephesus Ancient City: On the fourth day of our tour, we will go to Izmir with you. The ancient city of Ephesus is a very important structure located in the Selçuklu district of İzmir. The most important feature of this structure was that it was a commercial center during its period. Many merchants from different regions would sell their products in the ancient city of Ephesus and buy various products from them. The ancient city of Ephesus was also a socially and culturally popular city. The Celcius Library was also visited by people from different regions. The ancient theater here was so big that 24,000 people could enter at the same time, and so many people from outside would entertain here.
- Marble Streets: Those who are curious about the daily life routine of Ephesus Antique City will love walking on marble streets. These streets are made entirely of marble. Various commercial activities were carried out on both sides of the streets. The end of the marble streets often leads to the Celcius Library. The vast majority of religious ceremonies began on these broad streets. There are various statues and columns at the right and left points of these streets.
- Celsus Library: This library has a very high ceiling structure. 4 female statues at the entrance of the library symbolize the basic virtues a sage should have. The library is large enough to hold approximately 14,000 books. According to legend, at the bottom of this library, there is a tunnel leading to a brothel. Of course, this is not a proven claim. It is known that people who were embarrassed to go to the brothel in the past, came to the library and passed through the tunnel.
- House of the Virgin Mary: This church is accepted as a very important place for the history of Christianity. According to many sources, after the death of Jesus, the Virgin Mary (The Mother of Jesus Christ), Saint. It is said that he was placed here by Jeans and lived here until his death.
16:00 ─ Ephesus tour ends.
Transfer to Izmir Airport.
20:05 ─ Flying to Istanbul.
21:10 ─ Arrival at Istanbul or Sabiha Gökçen Airport. Arrival points all the times are changeable according to the availability
Upon your arrival at the airport in Istanbul, we will welcome you by your name sign.
Transfer to your hotel in Istanbul.
It is the end of the 3 Days Cappadocia and Ephesus Tour Itinerary.