Day 1 - Fly from Istanbul to Kayseri & Cappadocia Red Tour
04:00 am ─ Our travel team will pick you up from your hotel and transfer you to Istanbul airport or Sabiha Gökçen Airport. (Pickup time and the airport is changeable.)
06:35 am ─ You will fly to Kayseri or Nevşehir Airport according to availability.
07:50 am ─ Arrival at Kayseri or Nevşehir Airports.
Upon your arrival at the airport, our staff will be welcomed and transferred to the meeting point for a full-day Cappadocia Tour.
- Devrent Valley: Fairy chimneys and stones in this valley are slightly different from other valleys. Wind and rainfall caused these stones to take different forms. Today, fairy chimneys and stones look like various animal figures. Therefore, it is also called Imagination Valley.
- Paşabağ Valley: You will love the different fairy chimneys here. Because the fairy chimneys here are really big, unlike the other regions, you can also enter the fairy chimneys, which are several meters longer than the human dimension. Because centuries ago, Christians built churches in the rocks here. While you are visiting these churches, you are going into the fairy chimneys.
- Avanos Pottery Workshop: We will drive to Avanos; pottery facory. You will be able to watch people making pottery. And also, you may get a chance make your own pottery.
- Open Air Museum: There are about 15 churches and various religious buildings. Therefore, the region will especially appreciate those who care about the history of religions. The difference between the churches and the churches is that they are built with care and professionalism. The small churches, each the size of a room, are filled with various religious drawings.
- Uçhisar Castle: If you want to watch the view of Cappadocia from a bird’s eye view, you will love Üçhisar Castle. This castle still has a very aesthetic and robust structure. You will climb into the castle and climb up and you will see a landscape where you can see the whole of Cappadocia on top.
17:00 ─ Cappadocia Red Tour ends.
You will be transferred to your hotel in Cappadocia.
Stay overnight in Cappadocia.
Day 2 - Cappadocia Yellow Tour - Overnight Bus to Pamukkale
Meal: Breakfast and Lunch
09:30 am ─ You will be picked up from your hotel in Cappadocia and transfer to the tour area.
On the second day of our tour, we will visit the structures in the southern part of Cappadocia. Therefore, we named today’s tour Cappadocia Yellow Tour. Our first destination today will be Red Valley.
- Red Valley: This valley is a little more difficult to visit due to its small and complex structures. Therefore, it will be very enjoyable for you to visit here with the help of a tour chef. Touring this valley usually starts from the top of the valley. This way a more enjoyable trip is provided. The cut stones in the valley have a very impressive appearance. Due to various natural events, the color of these stones has become reddish.
- Çavuşin Village: Çavuşin was a settlement of people living in this region in the past. So you will have the chance to see many houses here. But the houses here are different than you think. All of the houses were built by carving the rocks. The houses here are therefore called cave houses. These are cool houses that are easy to live in, especially in the summer heat of the region.
- Pigeon Valley: This area has been used by pigeons for a long time since it was the route of the migration of pigeons in the past. There are many nests built by pigeons at various points of the valley. Therefore, the structures of the rocks and stones here have changed slightly over time. Many pits have formed in these rocks. That’s why it’s called Pigeon Valley. The panoramic view here is also very interesting.
- Underground City: The different habitats in this area will impress you. Built hundreds of miles deep, the city has been a living space for Christians for centuries.
- Ortahisar Castle: The difference of this castle from the others is that it contains many tunnels. In terms of interior architecture, the building is extremely complex and professional. Therefore, you must see this structure.
17:00 ─ Cappadocia Yellow tour is ended.
You will be transferred to the bus station in Cappadocia.
You will have 11 hours bus trip to Denizli which has breaks for your personal needs. The buses are luxury vehicles which will have USB charger, TV and WIFI.
Overnight bus trip to Pamukkale.
Day 3 - Pamukkale Tour & Drive to Kusadasi
Meal: Breakfast and Lunch
When you arrive at Denizli Bus Station, you will be welcomed by your name sign and transfer to your hotel for breakfast and freshen-up.
10:00 am ─ You will be picked up from your hotel and transfer to Pamukkale.
The third day of our tour is Pamukkale. Pamukkale is a very special area in Denizli. It is also a very popular destination for health tourism. The first area we are going to visit is Pamukkale Travertines.
- Pamukkale Travertines / Pamukkale Calcium Terraces: These mineral-filled stones of white color are also hot springs. The mineral and vitamin-filled waters flowing through these stones are used to cure various diseases. The hotels around this structure serve as thermal hotels by using mineral waters. You will be fascinated by the Pamukkale Travertines.
- Hierapolis Ancient City: This ancient city was used by the Phrygians for centuries. The altitude of the city is quite high. Therefore, it could not become a commercial center. Nevertheless, it is home to very impressive buildings due to the culture it contains. The most important buildings in this region are Agora, Building with Triton Fountain, Ionic House, South Byzantine Gate, Middle Age (Selcuklu ) Fortress.
16:00 ─ Pamukkale tour is ended.
You will be transferred to your hotel in Kuşadası.
Stay overnight in Kusadasi.
Day 4 - Ephesus Tour & Fly Back to Istanbul
Meal: Breakfast and Lunch
08:30 am ─ After breakfast at the hotel, you will be transferred to Ephesus Ancient City. Then the tour starts.
- Ephesus Ancient City: The ancient city of Ephesus was built before Christ and became an Ionian country. This area has been used as the most important commercial center of the Asian continent for centuries. Traders from different regions traded in markets within the city. The lively social life in the city caused the city to take on a modern structure. It is also a culturally important Hellenistic city. There are structures supporting cultural production such as amphitheater and library in the city. The most important buildings in the ancient city of Ephesus were Marble Streets, Celsus Library, and The Agora. Our licensed tour guide will be with you while visiting all the buildings.
16:00 ─ Ephesus Ancient City tour is ended. You will be transferred to Izmir Airport.
20:00 ─ Fly to Istanbul. Please note that flight time is changeable according to the availability
21:00 ─ Arrival at the airport in Istanbul.
Our transfer team will welcome you at the exit.
We will transfer you to the hotel in Istanbul.
It is the end of the 4-Days Turkey Classic Tour itinerary.
We took the 4 days tour package for Ephesus, Pamukkale, and Cappadocia and was awesome! All the transfers and tour pickups were done on time as per the itinerary. The travel team from the Toursce agency was very helpful all the time and answered immediately whenever we had a question. They were online all the time for their clients. We received the tickets, tour vouchers, and itinerary on time. Our contact person was Tuna and he was a great person. He recommended and we added the hot air balloon. That was the highlight of the program. All of them were perfect!! The tour guides were very friendly and knowledgeable in areas on the trips. Where the best holidays ever and I highly recommend it. Thanks.
Hi Erkan. So sorry to not have written sooner but between jet lag and trying to tend to the immediate things after being gone for a month, I haven’t had a minute to breathe in the 5 days I’ve been back. Here I am though…..
First, I ended up having yo go back to amiral palace on the night of the 16th as I needed to leave some of suitcases there while I was in Syria. But next visit to Istanbul, I definitely want to check out some of the hotels you suggested. I should be back in the spring sometime.
But more importantly, I wanted to write to say THANK YOU so so very much for everything you did for my tour…..you were not only so gracious and great at what you but a life savor so to speak for me and this venture of mine. I so appreciate all of it and very much look forward to working with you on future projects. And I promise, we will start a lot earlier and coordinate a lot better as this year was not the typical way I do my tours as you know.
I hope you and your business are doing great and again, thank you for all your help and accommodations for my tour and group ??
I have benefited greatly from your travel agency. For which I thank you wholeheartedly. I’ll tell you about my travel agency with some of my friends.
Devinda Weerasinghe –
We travelled with ToursCE in November 2014 and booked Best of Package. The trip was planned with meticulous planning and they tried to incorporate all the customisations we had asked for including a double-deck houseboat and a room with glass windows and jacuzzi in Istanbul that too at a rate less than our budget for the honeymoon. The driver who travelled with us knew English and turkey and we had a good time. It was a truly enjoyable trip. Thanks to the team at classic turkey tour. Please continue your high standard of customer-friendly services in future as well.
Maria Cristina Balingit –
Hi Coskun. My husband and I cannot thank you enough for ALL your great HELP! Thanks so much!!! We are now getting ready to leave our hotel going to the airport for Greece. We had so much FUN in Turkey; we’ll definitely recommend your Travel Agency to our relatives and friends who wish to visit your beautiful country.