Day 1 - Fly to Cappadocia & Cappadocia Red Tour
03:00 am ─ You will be picked up from your hotel in Istanbul.
You will be transferred to the airport in Istanbul.
06:40 am ─ You will fly to Cappadocia.
08:00 am ─ Landing at Kayseri or Nevşehir Airport. Both of the airports are close to Cappadocia
Upon your arrival at the airport, you will be welcomed by your name sign and transfer to the Cappadocia red tour area.
- Devrent Valley: One of the most popular valleys in Cappadocia will be our first destination. Devrent Valley is known by two different names, Pink and Imagination Valley. With the effect of the sunlight, they turn pinkish. Because of the unusual shapes of stones and fairy chimneys, people also called here Imagination Valley.
- Paşabağ (Monks) Valley: This valley is rich enough to offer you kind of an exhibition about the first fairy chimney formations. Because of the churches built by monks, the valley is also known as the Priest-Monks Valley. The fairy chimneys in this valley are the largest fairy chimneys in Cappadocia. Each fairy chimney is several times the length of human height. This made the valley even more aesthetic and impressive.
- Avanos: We will go to a pottery workshop. If you wish, you can also make a pot for yourself. When you make pottery, people who are knowledgeable will help and guide you. You may have to pay extra if you want to make pots yourself (no obligation).
- Göreme Open Air Museum: This area, one of the most valuable museums in the world has been added to the UNESCO protection list. The museum can be defined as a large religious area with many dining halls, churches and monasteries. The whole area is designated as a major religious ritual.
- Üçhisar Castle: Now, you have visited fairy chimneys, valleys and museums in close. Therefore, in our next destination, we will give you a chance to see all these structures from a distance. We will go to this castle, which was built centuries ago. It will present you the complete panoramic view of Cappadocia in detail. You’ll want to take plenty of pictures while reviewing this image. So don’t forget to bring your camera with you.
17:00 ─ Cappadocia tour is ended.
You will be transferred to your hotel in Cappadocia.
Stay overnight in Cappadocia.
Day 2 - Cappadocia Yellow Tour & Overnight Bus to Pamukkale
Meal: Breakfast and Lunch
09:30 am ─ After a delicious breakfast, you will be picked up from your hotel.
You will be transferred to Cappadocia yellow tour area.
- Red Valley: The stones and rocks here are shorter than the others in the region and have a cut structure. The harsh waters of the rains in the region eroded these rocks over time. The wind blowing hard has caused these rocks to sharpen from time to time. The view of the valley is particularly impressive at sunrise and sunset. Photographing from a point overlooking the area a little overhead can make a beautiful view immortal.
- Rose Valley: About 5 kilometres from the Red Valley, a perfect valley will be waiting for you. Rose Valley fascinates people who visit Cappadocia with its many features. The most important feature of the valley is that it has a long route of about 5 kilometres for trekking. You will be able to examine natural history closely and enjoy the trekking. Rose Valley is one of the regions with perfect views during sunset and sunrise.
- Çavuşin Old Greek Village: After visiting two valleys, our next destination on our tour will be an old habitat! Here are the houses of people who lived centuries ago, made of stone. These houses are now called cave houses. Stone houses are actually used in modern architecture.
- Kaymaklı Underground City: We’ll travel with you to a destination full of mystery and excitement! The most mysterious destinations you can see in Cappadocia are definitely underground cities! When you visit Kaymaklı Underground City, you will feel as if you are switching to another dimension. Even the fourth ground of this city extends 20 kilometres deep.
17:00 ─ Cappadocia tour is ended.
You will be transferred to the bus station in Cappadocia.
20:00 ─ You will have an overnight bus trip to Pamukkale which is 10 hours. The bus trip has breaks for your personal needs. And we use intercity buses which are comfortable.
Day 3 - Pamukkale Tour & Fly Back to Istanbul
Meal: Breakfast and Lunch
05:30/06:00 am ─ Arrival at Denizli Bus Station.
Upon your arrival, you will be welcomed by our staff.
You will be transferred to your hotel for freshen-up.
09:30/09:45 am ─ After a delicious breakfast, you will be picked up from your hotel.
You will be transferred to Pamukkale. Then the tour begins.
- Pamukkale: Welcome to Turkey’s white heaven! When you see your photos, you will have the opportunity to see these white structures you cannot believe with your own eyes! Pamukkale travertines are the name given to a large structure with many calcium, vitamins and minerals in its structure. These travertines are stacked on top of each other as a result of the deposition of vitamins and minerals in them. Nowadays, these superimposed structures have reached a very large mountain view. You will love this white mountain view!
- Cleopatra Antique Pool: It is believed that Cleopatra was once bathed in this ancient pool in Pamukkale. That’s why this pool is called Cleopatra. There are 15 more ancient pools around the building. These pools are formed by the effect of travertines and they have plenty of mineral ratios. Please note that you should bring your swimming suits if you want to swim in the ancient pool. And also the entrance to the pool is extra.
- Hierapolis Ancient City: Located very close to the Pamukkale travertines, this ancient city will take you to the ancient civilization of the Phrygians! If you are interested in history, you will enjoy this ancient city. You will notice that there are many religious symbols in this ancient city because Hierapolis was called the Holy City by the surrounding cities. This area was believed to be visited by many Greek gods. These are the areas that you will able to see in Hierapolis: Frontinus Street, The Agora, North and South Byzantine Gates, Gymnasium, Triton Fountain Building, Ionic House, Latrina, Apollon Temple, Middle Age Fortress, Theater, Necropolis, Basilica Bath.
16:00 ─ Pamukkale tour is ended.
You will be transferred to Denizli Airport.
18:35 ─ Flying to Istanbul.
19:40 ─ Arrival at Sabiha Gökçen or Istanbul Airport. Tour ends.
Please note that airports and times can be changed according to the availability on travel dates.
Thanks for choosing the best tour company in Turkey!