Day 1 - Fly to Denizli & Pamukkale Tour & Transfer to Kusadasi
Our driver will come to your hotel in Istanbul and you will be transferred to Istanbul Airport or Sabiha Gokcen Airport.
06:10 am ─ Flying to Denizli. (Flight details may change according to travel dates)
07:25 am ─ Arrival at Denizli Airport.
You will be welcomed by your name sign at Denizli Airport.
You will be transferred to Pamukkale. Then the Pamukkale tour starts.
- You will start the tour by visiting the famous travertines. Pamukkale Travertines in the region are very interesting structures formed as a result of centuries of movements of nature. It is known that these structures, which have a completely white color, are affected by natural events occurring in various periods.
- You will also get the chance to see a natural water source called Karahayit. Karahayit is an important thermal water source that is considered to be included in Pamukkale Travertines. There are several thermal hotels around this area.
- The ancient city of Hierapolis, which is very close to Pamukkale travertines, is one of the destinations to be visited within the scope of our tour. This region, which is an important Phrygian city, is home to various historical buildings. With our licensed tour guide you will learn about them by visiting all these buildings.
- Onyx Factory is the last destination on the first day of our tour. Here, you will have a chance to see how the natural stones are made more aesthetic.
16:00 ─ The Pamukkale tour is ended.
You will be transferred to your hotel in Kusadasi.
Stay overnight in Kusadasi.
Day 2 - Ephesus Tour & Fly to Cappadocia
Meal: Breakfast and Lunch
08:30 am – After breakfast and check-out from the hotel, you will be picked up and transfer to Ephesus Ancient City.
- A very important structure will meet you in the ancient city of Ephesus. The Temple of Artemis is one of the most valuable buildings you will visit in this city. This structure, which is on the 7 Wonders of the World, is unfortunately damaged today. Therefore, you can use the internet to see the true splendor of the building. Our licensed tour guide will give you information about the Temple of Artemis, which has been used since 550 BC.
- Perhaps one of the most spectacular buildings in the ancient city of Ephesus is the Library of Celsus. In everyday life, the people of Ephesus could come to the library and borrow books. According to the calculations, this library contains approximately 14 thousand books. This makes the Celsus Library the third largest ancient library.
- Marble Streets are another thing that will be of interest to you in the Ancient City of Ephesus. The streets of the ancient city of Ephesus, which has a lively social life, are highly aesthetic. There are various columns and statues on the right and left sides of the streets made of marble. Various religious ceremonies were held in these streets. In addition, many people wandered through these streets to watch the sunset.
- We will visit the House of Virgin Mary on the second day. This building stands out as one of the oldest buildings in the ancient city of Ephesus. It is known that the building was once the home of the Virgin Mary.
16:00 ─ Ephesus tour will be ended.
You will be transferred to Izmir Airport.
20:20 ─ Flying to Cappadocia.
Please note that if there is no direct flight on your tour date then we use a connection flight via Istanbul.
21:45 ─ Arrival at Kayseri or Nevşehir Airports.
Upon your arrival at the airport, you will be welcomed by your name sign.
You will be transferred to your hotel in Cappadocia.
Stay Overnight in Cappadocia.
Day 3 - Cappadocia Tour & Back to Istanbul
Meal: Breakfast and Lunch
09:45 am – After breakfast and checkout from the hotel, our staff will come to pick you up.
You will be transferred to the Cappadocia tour area.
Cappadocia is a very important center which is visited by many foreign tourists every year. Here, there are rocks and stones in very different styles, which are the result of natural events. Moreover, Christians who lived in the region for a long time left various architectural works in the region. Therefore, the oldest churches and habitats in history can be seen in Cappadocia. Cappadocia is very famous for its fairy chimneys and underground cities. Many people are interested in ceramic art. You can choose where to buy gifts for yourself and your loved ones.
- Zelve, Open Air Museum is one of the most important and spectacular destinations we will visit. Here you will see different churches. All of these churches were built into stones and rocks. This area is a retreat area consisting entirely of churches. In past times, priests and nuns who wanted to purify from the world began to live here by making churches here.
- Avanos is one of the most popular regions in Cappadocia. There are various bazaars in the region where you can learn how to make pottery. Avanos is also a very rich region in terms of fairy chimneys. Continue to visit Devrent valley & Pasabag valley and Goreme panoramic
- The final destination is Uçhisar. Here you will see an important castle that has been preserved since ancient times. Besides, Uçhisar is the most beautiful Cappadocia region in terms of panoramic views.
16:00 ─ Cappadocia tour will be ended.
You will be transferred to the airport.
20:20 ─ Flying to Istanbul.
21:55 ─ Arrival at an airport in Istanbul. (Arrival points and all the times are changeable according to availability.)
Our transfer team will welcome you at the exit.
We will transfer you to the hotel in Istanbul.
3 Days Pamukkale, Ephesus and Cappadocia tour from Istanbul is ended. Thanks for choosing us!