03:00 am ─ Our staff will come to pick you up from your hotel in Istanbul.
You will be transferred to the airport.
06:10 am ─ Flying from Istanbul to Denizli Airport.
07:25 am ─ Arrival at Denizli Airport.
Upon your arrival at the airport, you will be welcomed by your name sign and transfer to the tour bus.
You will be transferred to the tour area then the Pamukkale tour starts.
- Pamukkale is the starting point for our tour. Pamukkale is the most famous place in Denizli, maybe in Turkey. Lots of tourists come to visit Pamukkale. On the other side, Pamukkale has too much thermal water supply. We will visit the most important sights in Pamukkale.
- White Calcium Terraces is the second destination in the tour. For sure, you will be amazed by this terraces. It gets soft with the effect of temperature and it shines like a crystal.
- Hierapolis Ancient City is a very unique place that 18 km away from Denizli. This region called in archaeology literature as “Holly City”. Because it has too much old sacred structure and temple. If you are a history enthusiast then you must see the area.
- Necropolis is another historical visiting point for us. This city name come from the Greek language. Necro means dead and polis means city namely this region name is dead city. Necropolis has lots of historical and artistic grave.
- Basilica Bath is another old historical place in Pamukkale. The Basilica created in the 3. century A.C. and it made for use as a Bath.
- Frontinius Gate reflects the door tradition of the Hellenistic Period and gate have written in Latin and Greek text for emperor Domitian.
- Frontinius Street has nearly 14 meters width and it is the main street in the city.
- Latrina is a sewer system in this historical city which destroyed by an earthquake.
- Northern Byzantine Gate is made in 4. century A.C. in the Byzantine period. The gate included in the fortification system in the city of Hierapolis.
- Fountain of the Tritons is one of the two major monumental buildings in the city with the fountain building near the Temple of Apollo. The excavation works started in 1993.
- Temple of Apollo is a monumental structure and this temple dedicated to the most important god of Hierapolis. The temple made in the 1. century A.C. but it changed the 3. century A.C.
- Cleopatra Antique Thermal Pool made during the Roman Empire and here are 15 more pools next to this pool. The water in the pool has so many benefits for human health. Therefore, people also visit this Pamukkale for a cure.
16:00 ─ When the Pamukkale Day tour ends, you will be transferred to the airport in Denizli.
19:30 ─ Flying from Denizli to Istanbul Airport.
20:40 ─ Arrival at the airport in Istanbul.
Upon your arrival at the airport, you will be welcomed by your name sign and you will be transferred to your hotel in Istanbul.
Thanks for choosing the best tour company in Turkey; ToursCE!