Day 1 - Fly from Istanbul to Izmir ➝ Ephesus Tour
04:00 am ─ Our staff will come to your hotel and they will transfer you to the airport in Istanbul.
07:00 am ─ Flying to Izmir Airport.
08:30 am ─ Landing at the Izmir Airport.
Our staff will welcome you with your name sign.
Transfer to the Ephesus Ancient City.
2 days Ephesus and Pamukkale tour from Istanbul starts.
- Ephesus Ancient City is one of the main port cities of ancient times. It is also the center of culture, art, science, and faith. There are many archaeological remains dating back to various periods and great civilizations since the Neolithic Stone Age. Ephesus contains many architecturally unique structures.
- The Temple of Artemis was built by the richest king Croesus, Lydia at that time, and the construction lasted for 120 years. In addition, they made and filled the temple with bronze and marble statues. The temple attracting the most attention during the tours is one of the 7 wonders of the world.
- The House of Virgin Mary was discovered in Ephesus after lengthy research. According to Christian beliefs, after Jesus’ crucifixion, Mary came to this area with St Jean known as Apostle John. She spent his last years there.
- Another essential place to visit on the Ephesus tour is Isa Bey Mosque. It was built in 1375 by Isa Bey, a member of Aydinogullari. Many architectural pieces used in the mosque were brought from the ruins of Ephesus. It is one of the most memorable works in the history of Turkish art.
16:30 ─ Ephesus tour ends.
Transfer to your hotels in Kusadasi.
Staying overnight in Kusadasi.
Day 2 - Pamukkale Tour ➝ Fly to Istanbul
Meal: Breakfast and Lunch
08:00 am ─ After having breakfast and checkout from the hotel, we will transfer you to Pamukkale.
12:00 ─ After having lunch at a local restaurant, the Pamukkale tour begins.
- You will have the opportunity to visit the white mountain which looks like steps. You can relax in one of the many big and small pools along the mountain while enjoying the view. You will also find healing with its mineral-rich in mineral.
- The length of the white zone formed by the thermal is included in the World Cultural and Natural Heritage List by UNESCO. You start to forget the time between the Pamukkale travertines that resemble the mountain. You will experience a fantastic adventure of Pamukkale on the hot waters without shoes.
- And also, you can see the Cleopatra Antique Thermal Pool in Pamukkale. Scientists say that the pool is good for health. Please note that swimming is extra. In addition, you should bring your swimming suits or you can buy one there.
- Another destination is Hierapolis Ancient City. It is wrapped in the bosom of Pamukkale. It is so good for it that history and nature that hold hands for more than 2 thousand years; in this corner of Anatolia, which created a unique beauty.
16:00 ─ Pamukkale tour ends.
Transfer to the airport in Denizli.
19:30 ─ Flying to Istanbul.
20:20 ─ Arrival at the airport in Istanbul. (Arrival points and all the times are changeable according to availability.)
Our transfer team will welcome you at the exit.
We will transfer you to the hotel in Istanbul.
2 Day Ephesus and Pamukkale tour from Istanbul ends.