04:00 am ─ Our staff will come to pick you up from your hotel in Istanbul.
Transfer to the airport.
06:50 am ─ Fly to Denizli.
08:00 am ─ Arrive at Denizli Airport.
Upon your arrival at the airport, we’ll welcome you by your name sign.
Transfer to Pamukkale.
- Pamukkale day trip from Istanbul starts. Pamukkale is the most famous place in Denizli. Lots of tourists come to visit Pamukkale. On the other side, Pamukkale has too much thermal water supply. We will visit the most important sights in Pamukkale.
- White Calcium Terraces is the second destination in the Pamukkale tour. For sure, you will be amazed by this terraces. It gets soft with the effect of temperature and it shines like a crystal.
- Hierapolis Ancient City is a very unique place that 18 km away from Denizli. This region called in archaeology literature as “Holly City”. Because it has too much old sacred structure and temple. If you are a history enthusiast then you must see the area.
- Necropolis is another historical visiting point for us. This city name come from the Greek language. Necro means dead and polis means city namely this region name is dead city. Necropolis has lots of historical and artistic grave.
- Basilica Bath is another old historical place in Pamukkale. The Basilica created in the 3. century A.C. and it made for use as a Bath.
- Frontinius Gate reflects the door tradition of the Hellenistic Period and gate have written in Latin and Greek text for emperor Domitian.
- Frontinius Street has nearly 14 meters width and it is the main street in the city.
- Latrina is a sewer system in this historical city which destroyed by an earthquake.
- Northern Byzantine Gate is made in 4. century A.C. in the Byzantine period. The gate included in the fortification system in the city of Hierapolis.
- Fountain of the Tritons is one of the two major monumental buildings in the city with the fountain building near the Temple of Apollo. The excavation works started in 1993.
- Temple of Apollo is a monumental structure and this temple dedicated to the most important god of Hierapolis. The temple made in the 1. century A.C. but it changed the 3. century A.C.
- Cleopatra Antique Thermal Pool is an important destination in the Pamukkale day trip from Istanbul. The water in the pool has so many benefits for human health. Therefore, people also visit this Pamukkale for a cure.
Pamukkale day tour ends.
Transfer to the airport.
20:35 ─ Fly to Istanbul.
21:45 ─ Arrive at airport in Istanbul.
Pamukkale day trip from Istanbul ends.
Thanks for choosing the best tour company in Turkey; ToursCE!
This place was a wonderfully natural and historical place. We visited both historical and thermal baths at Pamukkale. We enjoyed that at the thermal bath. Everything was good.
With kids of 6, 9, and 10 was a nice day in Pamukkale. Of course, hot because we are in August. But the tour van was comfortable, good driver, a good tour guide, and a good buffet restaurant also. Thanks to the Toursce travel team for a very nice day in pamukkale.
the pammukkale day trip was really great. Leyla was really helpful, she responsed to all my question swiftly and clearly. The tour guide in pamukkale was so knowledgeable. Thank you toursce, me and my friend paulo will contact you again guys…..
We were in Istanbul with 5 friends last month, and we all decided to join an adventure away from Istanbul. None of our group heard about Pamukkale and white calcium travertines before so arriving there was a total surprise for us. I mean, there are too many things to do and see Pamukkale. The antique thermal pool and the water was so warm and nice. The travertines were striking, a true wonder of the world. I wish we had more days and stay a thermal hotel in Pamukkale, this day trip was arranged to perfection, and we saw all the main spots in the region. Excellent!!