04:00 am ─ Our staff will come to pick you up from your hotel in Istanbul.
Transfer to the airport.
06:50 am ─ Fly to Denizli.
08:00 am ─ Arrive at Denizli Airport.
Upon your arrival at the airport, we’ll welcome you by your name sign.
Transfer to Pamukkale.
- Pamukkale day trip from Istanbul starts. Pamukkale is the most famous place in Denizli. Lots of tourists come to visit Pamukkale. On the other side, Pamukkale has too much thermal water supply. We will visit the most important sights in Pamukkale.
- White Calcium Terraces is the second destination in the Pamukkale tour. For sure, you will be amazed by this terraces. It gets soft with the effect of temperature and it shines like a crystal.
- Hierapolis Ancient City is a very unique place that 18 km away from Denizli. This region called in archaeology literature as “Holly City”. Because it has too much old sacred structure and temple. If you are a history enthusiast then you must see the area.
- Necropolis is another historical visiting point for us. This city name come from the Greek language. Necro means dead and polis means city namely this region name is dead city. Necropolis has lots of historical and artistic grave.
- Basilica Bath is another old historical place in Pamukkale. The Basilica created in the 3. century A.C. and it made for use as a Bath.
- Frontinius Gate reflects the door tradition of the Hellenistic Period and gate have written in Latin and Greek text for emperor Domitian.
- Frontinius Street has nearly 14 meters width and it is the main street in the city.
- Latrina is a sewer system in this historical city which destroyed by an earthquake.
- Northern Byzantine Gate is made in 4. century A.C. in the Byzantine period. The gate included in the fortification system in the city of Hierapolis.
- Fountain of the Tritons is one of the two major monumental buildings in the city with the fountain building near the Temple of Apollo. The excavation works started in 1993.
- Temple of Apollo is a monumental structure and this temple dedicated to the most important god of Hierapolis. The temple made in the 1. century A.C. but it changed the 3. century A.C.
- Cleopatra Antique Thermal Pool is an important destination in the Pamukkale day trip from Istanbul. The water in the pool has so many benefits for human health. Therefore, people also visit this Pamukkale for a cure.
Pamukkale day tour ends.
Transfer to the airport.
20:35 ─ Fly to Istanbul.
21:45 ─ Arrive at airport in Istanbul.
Pamukkale day trip from Istanbul ends.
Thanks for choosing the best tour company in Turkey; ToursCE!
I would like to say thank you to Mr. Coskun for an unforgettable and very well good organized tour to Pamukkale. Without forgetting our guide Sibel who made us discover and understand the highlights of the Pamukkale region. Sibel is awesome who speaks very good English and is always ready to answer all your questions about Pamukkale. Totally recommended it. Hope to keep up the good work guys.
I did the best choice in Pamukkale 🙂 Omer is extremely nice, helpful, and professional. As I only stayed in the Pamukkale area for less than 9 hours, time is tight. Omerr could help to arrange both tours for Pamukkale and the airport shuttle very well. So I could enjoy my time smoothly here. Glad to have Toursce Turkey travel, giving me an amazing time in Pamukkale town, highly recommend it!
I was so amazed on my Pamukkale day trip from Istanbul. The whole trip is worth a day if you have a short vacation time like me, but staying 1 or more nights is highly recommended. The Toursce Turkey tour was well organized especially Omer who helped me out before-during-after the tour. He ensures that we perfectly arrived in white terraces in Pamukkale and back to the hotel. All the travel arrangements transfers, day tours, flights, and hotel pick up and drop off were smooth. Our tour guide and our transfer drivers always ensure our safety. Toursce travel team is highly recommended.
I highly recommend using Toursce travel agency for the day trip from Istanbul to Pamukkale. For those committed to seeing Pamukkale travertine and Hierapolis Ancient city during your visit to Istanbul, the day is a long one. Mine began at 4 am. It was totally worth it. Bring lots of sunscreens and a hat. On sunny days the sun glares off of the white travertines pools. You will get burned if not prepared before. Our tour guide, Suleyman, did a stellar job. The company was very cognizant of the fact that it was an exhausting long day. Upon arrival back in Istanbul the same night, rather than making us wait on hotel drop-off for others, they put us each in our own vans for direct drop-off at our hotels. It was so appreciated that. Would highly recommend this tour and this travel team.
Coskun is your go-to guy if you’re looking to have a memorable time in Pamukkale. He does have good packages, he also gives good guidance which helped us in our tour. The amazing experience of paragliding and he helped find affordable accommodation. He is the jolliest guy I’ve met in Turkey and an awesome guy.