Day 1 - Overnight Bus Trip to Cappadocia from Istanbul
Meal: No Meal
20:30 ─ Your bus will depart from Main Istanbul Bus Station. The bus trip will take around 11 hours. Your bus journey has breaks for your personal needs. Bus departure time is changeable according to the season and availability.
Your Cappadocia tour will start from the next day.
Overnight bus trip to Cappadocia.
Day 2 - Cappadocia Tour 1
07:00 am ─ Upon your arrival at bus station, our staff will welcome you and you will be transferred to the Cappadocia tour starting point. Then, 2 days Cappadocia tour from Istanbul by bus starts.
You will have the opportunity to study the different regions, valleys, and settlements of Cappadocia.
- Devrent Valley: Also known as Imagination Valley, Devrent Valley is famous for its unique rock formations that resemble various animals and objects, providing a surreal landscape that’s perfect for photography and exploration.
- Pasabag Valley: Also known as Monks Valley, Pasabag is famous for its fairy chimneys – tall, cone-shaped rock formations that look like giant mushrooms or fairy houses.
- Goreme: A UNESCO World Heritage site, Goreme is a town located in the Cappadocia region, renowned for its impressive rock-cut churches and houses, as well as its stunning landscape of fairy chimneys and valleys.
- Avanos Pottery Workshop: Located in the town of Avanos, this workshop is a great place to learn about the traditional art of Turkish pottery and see local artisans at work, creating beautiful handcrafted pieces.
- Uchisar Castle: A fortress carved into the natural rock formations of Cappadocia, Uchisar Castle offers panoramic views of the region and its unique landscape, as well as a glimpse into the history of the area.
- Zelve Open Air Museum: Once a bustling town, Zelve is now an open-air museum, with cave dwellings and churches carved into the rock formations that once housed the local community.
- Red Valley: Located in the heart of Cappadocia, Red Valley is known for its striking red rock formations and hiking trails, providing an unforgettable outdoor adventure with stunning views of the surrounding landscape.
17:00 ─ Cappadocia day tour ends.
Transfer to your hotel in Cappadocia.
Staying overnight in Cappadocia.
Day 3 - Cappadocia Tour 2 & Bus to Istanbul
Meal: Breakfast & Lunch
09:45 am ─ After breakfast and checkout, you will be picked up from your hotel and transferred to the Cappadocia tour area. You will see the north part on the last day of the 3 days Cappadocia tour from Istanbul.
- Gulludere Valley: Also known as Rose Valley, Gulludere is a picturesque valley with stunning views of the Cappadocian landscape, famous for its pink and rose-colored rock formations.
- Cavusin Village: This ancient village is home to many cave dwellings and rock-cut churches, including the impressive Church of St. John the Baptist, providing a glimpse into the rich history and architecture of Cappadocia.
- Pigeon Valley: Named after the thousands of pigeons that once inhabited the dovecotes carved into the rock formations, Pigeon Valley offers breathtaking views of the Cappadocian landscape, with hiking trails and photo opportunities.
- Ozkonak Underground City: One of the lesser-known underground cities of Cappadocia, Ozkonak offers a unique glimpse into the underground life of the ancient inhabitants of the region, with tunnels, rooms, and storage areas carved into the natural rock formations.
17:00 ─ Cappadocia tour ends.
Transfer to the bus station.
20:00 ─ You will have a bus trip to Istanbul. Bus departure time is changeable according to the season and availability.
You will arrive at Istanbul Main Bus station next day in the morning around 08:00 am.
2 days Cappadocia tour by bus ends. Thanks for choosing the best Cappadocia tour company in Turkey.