Day 1 - Fly to Cappadocia ➝ Cappadocia Red Tour
06:00 am ─ Flying from Istanbul Airport or Sabiha Gökçen Airport to Cappadocia. (Departure time may change)
07:20 am ─ Arrival at an airport near Cappadocia. (Arrival point may change because of the availability.)
Upon your arrival at the airport, we’ll welcome you with your name sign.
Afterwards, transfer to the first location of the Cappadocia Red Tour.
- Firstly, start your two days tour in Cappadocia, exploring the serenity of the Devrent Valley! The valley boasts the geological marvel of pink, nature-hewn rock formations! All rock formations look like animals and objects. Therefore, it is known as the Imagination Valley. See if you can spot the Virgin Mary holding the infant Christ! For sure, it is a must-see place in all Cappadocia tours.
- Pasabag Monks Valley is a unique treasure of Cappadocia! Explore Priest’s Valley among the famous fairy chimneys during the walk.
- Avanos pottery workshop is a great place to see people making hand-made potteries. Therefore, an unforgettable experience that you can take part in and enjoy.
- We will have a lunch break at a local restaurant. Take your opportunity to enjoy excellent local cuisine! Enjoy a delicious Cappadocia lunch prepared to perfection!
- Goreme is the heart of the Cappadocia Region because it is surrounded by hundreds of fairy chimneys and other historical landmarks.
- Zelve, Open Air Museum is the highlight of Cappadocia. People carved rocks for praying, living, and educating purposes. In addition, the museum is on the UNESCO World Heritage List.
- Uchisar Castle is the final destination of today’s Cappadocia tour. Uçhisar is a masterpiece for the best panoramic views in Cappadocia because the castle is located very high.
17:00 ─ The first day of 2 days Cappadocia tour from Istanbul ends.
Transfer to your hotel in Cappadocia.
Staying overnight in one of the beautifully rendered stone or cave hotels in Cappadocia.
Day 2 - Cappadocia Green Tour ➝ Fly Back to Istanbul
Meal: Breakfast and Lunch
09:30 am ─ You’ll have a delicious breakfast and checkout from your hotel. Then, we will transfer you to the first location of the Cappadocia Green Tour.
- Our first stop will be Esentepe. Here, you will be able to see the best panoramic view of Cappadocia. For sure, you can take amazing pictures from here.
- After watching the landscape, you will be transferred to the Derinkuyu Underground City. In the old centuries, Christians used this place as a shelter for protection from Roman pressure.
- Later on, you will go to one of the most famous valleys, Ihlara Valley. You will be hiking about 4 kilometers through the valley. While you are walking between green trees, you can see the little churches used by Christians.
- After that, you will go to the Belirisma Village for having lunch at a local restaurant. You will have your lunch while watching the river.
- After lunch, you will go to the Selime Monastery. It is the biggest monastery of Cappadocia. Christians were using here also as a living place.
- We take a break at Yaprakhisar. Here is another good spot for watching the landscape. And also, the famous Star Wars movie is shot here.
17:00 ─ The second day of 2 days Cappadocia tour from Istanbul ends.
We will transfer you to the Nevsehir or Kayseri Airport.
21:45 ─ Flying to Istanbul. (Departure time may change)
23:00 ─ Landing at an airport in Istanbul. (Arrival points and all the times are changeable according to availability.)
2 days Cappadocia tour package from Istanbul ends.
Thanks for choosing the best Cappadocia tour company in Turkey!
Cappadocia is a truly magical place and a 2-day tour is the perfect amount of time to explore this unique region. Our tour was expertly planned and included all of the must-see sites as well as some hidden gems that we would have never found on our own.
The highlight of the tour for us was definitely the hot air balloon ride at sunrise. Seeing the fairy chimneys and rock formations from above was an experience we will never forget. The pilot and staff of the hot air balloon company were professional and made us feel safe throughout the flight.
The Zelve Open Air Museum was another highlight, the rock-cut churches and monasteries that date back to the 10th century were truly impressive. Our guide was very knowledgeable and gave us a great understanding of the history and significance of the site.
We also visited the underground city of Kaymakli, which was a fascinating glimpse into the past and how people lived in the region centuries ago. The hike through the Valley of Love was also a highlight, the views of the unique rock formations were breathtaking.
Our tour also included a visit to a local pottery workshop where we got to see how traditional pottery is made and even had a chance to try our hand at making our own pottery.
The tour company also took us to some great local restaurants where we got to try traditional Turkish dishes and wines from the region.
Overall, our 2-day tour of Cappadocia was an unforgettable experience, and we would highly recommend it to anyone looking to explore this unique and beautiful region. The tour company was professional and provided excellent service throughout the trip.