Day 1 - Arrival in Cappadocia & Free Day
13:00 ─ You will be picked up from your hotel in Istanbul and transfer to the airport. (It can be changed according to your hotel location)
16:00 ─ Fly to Kayseri or Nevşehir Airport.
(This flight departure time can be changed according to the availabilities. Also, you can choose your departure time like noon, afternoon or night.)
17:35 ─ Arrival at the airport.
Upon your arrival, you will be welcomed by your name sign and transfer to your hotel in Cappadocia.
Recommended activity:Turkish Dinner and Night Show. You can add it in the extra activities section while making a booking.
Stay overnight in Cappadocia.
Day 2 - South of Cappadocia Tour
09:45 am After breakfast at the hotel, our staff will transfer you to the tour area.
- On the second day, you will have the opportunity to study the different regions, valleys and settlements of Cappadocia. The areas to be visited include the Çavuşin and Kaymaklı We named this tour as the Yellow Tour.
- The valleys to be visited first, Red Valley and Gulludere Valley. All of the valleys in the region are extremely popular for their structure and location.
- In the Çavuşin area, there is a wide valley. This valley is perfectly suited for taking pictures and spending a peaceful time. There are also many local restaurants in the area. There is also an excellent view of the Cappadocia fairy chimneys. Other structures in Cavusin Valley, which is worth seeing, cave houses. These houses, which have been preserved in the region since the past, are quite original. We’re having a lunch break here.
- Afterwards, we visit the Valley of the Piegon. The region is at a point between Göreme and Ürgüp. The most important feature of the area is that it is very convenient to walk. Here you will have a pleasant break with a short walk.
- The last visited area is Kaymakli or Ozkonak Underground Cities. There are many underground cities in Cappadocia. The most famous of them. All entry fees are paid by us.
17:00 ─ When the Cappadocia day tour ends, you will be transferred to your hotel.
Stay overnight in Cappadocia.
Day 3 - North of Cappadocia Tour & Fly to Istanbul
09:45 am ─ After the breakfast and checkout, you will be picked up from your hotel and transfer to the Cappadocia tour area.
- The last day of the tour we gave the name Red Tour. Places to visit in this tour are as follows:
- Devrent Valley: This region is a stony area and is very famous. The rocks are often similar to animal figures. You will enjoy taking pictures here.
- Pasabag Valley: Most of the fairy chimneys in Cappadocia are in this valley. You can explore these natural structures in detail by visiting the valley.
- Avanos and Goreme: The two regions are popular tourist areas of Cappadocia. You will have the chance to explore the local areas in the regions and study pottery and pottery.
- Goreme Open Air Museum: Finally, we’ll take a trip to the fascinating museum. You will have a chance to examine the most important reflections of natural history in a natural environment in the museum.
17:00 ─ When the Cappadocia day tour is ended, you will be transferred to the airport.
20:00 ─ Flying to the airport in Istanbul.
21:35 ─ Arrival in Istanbul.
Upon your arrival at the airport, you will be welcomed by your name sign and transfer to your hotel in Istanbul.
#NOTE: Given times are changeable according to the availability.