Day 1 - Fly from Istanbul to Kayseri & Cappadocia Red Tour
06:35 am ─ You will fly to Kayseri or Nevşehir Airport according to availability.
07:50 am ─ Arrival at Kayseri or Nevşehir Airports.
Upon your arrival at the airport, our staff will be welcomed and transferred to the meeting point for a full-day Cappadocia Tour.
- Devrent Valley: Fairy chimneys and stones in this valley are slightly different from other valleys. Wind and rainfall caused these stones to take different forms. Today, fairy chimneys and stones look like various animal figures. Therefore, it is also called Imagination Valley.
- Paşabağ Valley: You will love the different fairy chimneys here. Because the fairy chimneys here are really big, unlike the other regions, you can also enter the fairy chimneys, which are several meters longer than the human dimension. Because centuries ago, Christians built churches in the rocks here. While you are visiting these churches, you are going into the fairy chimneys.
- Avanos Pottery Workshop: We will drive to Avanos; pottery facory. You will be able to watch people making pottery. And also, you may get a chance make your own pottery.
- Open Air Museum: There are about 15 churches and various religious buildings. Therefore, the region will especially appreciate those who care about the history of religions. The difference between the churches and the churches is that they are built with care and professionalism. The small churches, each the size of a room, are filled with various religious drawings.
- Uçhisar Castle: If you want to watch the view of Cappadocia from a bird’s eye view, you will love Üçhisar Castle. This castle still has a very aesthetic and robust structure. You will climb into the castle and climb up and you will see a landscape where you can see the whole of Cappadocia on top.
17:00 ─ Cappadocia Red Tour ends.
You will be transferred to your hotel in Cappadocia.
Stay overnight in Cappadocia.
Day 2 - Cappadocia Yellow Tour - Overnight Bus to Pamukkale
Meal: Breakfast and Lunch
09:30 am ─ You will be picked up from your hotel in Cappadocia and transfer to the tour area.
On the second day of our tour, we will visit the structures in the southern part of Cappadocia. Therefore, we named today’s tour Cappadocia Yellow Tour. Our first destination today will be Red Valley.
- Red Valley: This valley is a little more difficult to visit due to its small and complex structures. Therefore, it will be very enjoyable for you to visit here with the help of a tour chef. Touring this valley usually starts from the top of the valley. This way a more enjoyable trip is provided. The cut stones in the valley have a very impressive appearance. Due to various natural events, the color of these stones has become reddish.
- Çavuşin Village: Çavuşin was a settlement of people living in this region in the past. So you will have the chance to see many houses here. But the houses here are different than you think. All of the houses were built by carving the rocks. The houses here are therefore called cave houses. These are cool houses that are easy to live in, especially in the summer heat of the region.
- Pigeon Valley: This area has been used by pigeons for a long time since it was the route of the migration of pigeons in the past. There are many nests built by pigeons at various points of the valley. Therefore, the structures of the rocks and stones here have changed slightly over time. Many pits have formed in these rocks. That’s why it’s called Pigeon Valley. The panoramic view here is also very interesting.
- Underground City: The different habitats in this area will impress you. Built hundreds of miles deep, the city has been a living space for Christians for centuries.
- Ortahisar Castle: The difference of this castle from the others is that it contains many tunnels. In terms of interior architecture, the building is extremely complex and professional. Therefore, you must see this structure.
17:00 ─ Cappadocia Yellow tour is ended.
You will be transferred to the bus station in Cappadocia.
You will have 11 hours bus trip to Denizli which has breaks for your personal needs. The buses are luxury vehicles which will have USB charger, TV and WIFI.
Overnight bus trip to Pamukkale.
Day 3 - Pamukkale Tour & Drive to Kusadasi
Meal: Breakfast and Lunch
When you arrive at Denizli Bus Station, you will be welcomed by your name sign and transfer to your hotel for breakfast and freshen-up.
10:00 am ─ You will be picked up from your hotel and transfer to Pamukkale.
The third day of our tour is Pamukkale. Pamukkale is a very special area in Denizli. It is also a very popular destination for health tourism. The first area we are going to visit is Pamukkale Travertines.
- Pamukkale Travertines / Pamukkale Calcium Terraces: These mineral-filled stones of white color are also hot springs. The mineral and vitamin-filled waters flowing through these stones are used to cure various diseases. The hotels around this structure serve as thermal hotels by using mineral waters. You will be fascinated by the Pamukkale Travertines.
- Hierapolis Ancient City: This ancient city was used by the Phrygians for centuries. The altitude of the city is quite high. Therefore, it could not become a commercial center. Nevertheless, it is home to very impressive buildings due to the culture it contains. The most important buildings in this region are Agora, Building with Triton Fountain, Ionic House, South Byzantine Gate, Middle Age (Selcuklu ) Fortress.
16:00 ─ Pamukkale tour is ended.
You will be transferred to your hotel in Kuşadası.
Stay overnight in Kusadasi.
Day 4 - Ephesus Tour & Fly Back to Istanbul
Meal: Breakfast and Lunch
08:30 am ─ After breakfast at the hotel, you will be transferred to Ephesus Ancient City. Then the tour starts.
- Ephesus Ancient City: The ancient city of Ephesus was built before Christ and became an Ionian country. This area has been used as the most important commercial center of the Asian continent for centuries. Traders from different regions traded in markets within the city. The lively social life in the city caused the city to take on a modern structure. It is also a culturally important Hellenistic city. There are structures supporting cultural production such as amphitheater and library in the city. The most important buildings in the ancient city of Ephesus were Marble Streets, Celsus Library, and The Agora. Our licensed tour guide will be with you while visiting all the buildings.
16:00 ─ Ephesus Ancient City tour is ended. You will be transferred to Izmir Airport.
20:00 ─ Fly to Istanbul. Please note that flight time is changeable according to the availability
21:00 ─ Arrival at the airport in Istanbul.
It is the end of the 4-Days Turkey Classic Tour itinerary.