06:15 – 06:50 am ─ You will be picked up from your hotel and transfer to Pamukkale.
(Pick-up times according to your hotel’s location; Kundu: 06:15, Lara: 06:30, Dedeman: 06:40, Konyaltı: 06:40, Merkez (Center): 06:50)
The bus trip will take about 4 hours.
Upon your arrival in Pamukkale, the tour will be started.
Pamukkale Day Tour from Antalya includes two different destinations: Pamukkale Travertines & Hierapolis Ancient City. Each destination will be visited in detail. Here the main structures will be visited:
- First of all, it may be useful to talk about Pamukkale. Thanks to its natural structures, Pamukkale has become a tourist center as well as a medical center. The use of medicinal groundwater in treatments and spa centers, makes people especially those with muscle diseases, to visit here frequently. In addition to that, most of the hotels in the area serve as Thermal hotels.
- One of the destinations included in the tour is Cotton Castle. The scientific name of this structure is called Pamukkale Travertines. This structure takes a white color with the collapse of carbon, calcium and carbonate substances over the centuries. This white color overlaps in layers. In this way, it consists of a large structure resembling white and high mountain. Here, the formation of Pamukkale Traventines can be summarized in this way. Within this natural structure, some small pools were formed. The most famous of these pools is called Cleopatra Antique Thermal Pool. You can also check this pool within the tour. But if you want to swim in the pool you will need to pay extra. If you want to swim in this pool, we recommend you to bring a bathing suit. (Swimming is your own expense.)
- Following our Pamukkale day tour from Antalya, we are going to Hierapolis Ancient City This city is a Phrygian city dating back to the past. The area, which has been used for many years, is located on the top of a mountain and therefore its landscape is enormous. There are several buildings in the region that still protect their assets. Some of these structures can be listed as Roman Baths, Necropolis, Domitian Gate, Oil Factory, Agora, Latrina, Frontinious Street, Plutonium, Byzantium Gate, Cathedral, Triton Fountain.
- You have the chance to have lunch at a lovely local restaurant with the group as part of the tour.
- There are shopping stops on the tour.
When the Pamukkale tour ends, you will be transferred to your hotels.
Approx. 22:00 ─ You will arrive at your hotel in Antalya.
If you’re looking for a way to explore the natural wonders of Turkey during your visit to Antalya, I highly recommend the Pamukkale day tour offered by toursce.com. This tour was well-organized and provided an unforgettable experience of the stunning landscapes and rich history of the region. Our tour guide was knowledgeable, friendly, and professional. We were picked up from our hotel in Antalya and started the journey to Pamukkale, which took us through picturesque countryside and small Turkish villages. Upon arrival at Pamukkale, we were greeted by the stunning sight of the gleaming white travertine terraces that cascade down the hillside. We had plenty of time to explore and take in the breathtaking views, with the added bonus of a dip in the thermal waters, which was a truly magical experience. After exploring Pamukkale, we visited the nearby Hierapolis archaeological site. Our guide expertly led us through the ruins, explaining the history and significance of each landmark. We visited the ancient theater, the necropolis, and the museum, among other sites. The tour also included a delicious lunch at a local restaurant, which offered traditional Turkish dishes. The food was fresh and tasty, and the staff were welcoming and friendly. Overall, I would highly recommend the Pamukkale day tour from Antalya to anyone visiting the area. The tour was well-organized, the guide was excellent, and the experience of Pamukkale and Hierapolis was unforgettable. Thank you, toursce.com, for providing such a wonderful tour.
One of the best tour agencies in Istanbul Turkey is Toursce travel. They arranged an energetic 6 days tour in different places with my 3 friends, such as Green, hot air balloon and Red tours in Cappadocia, Best of Istanbul and Bosphorus dinner cruise in Istanbul, Pamukkale day tour from Antalya with very good local guides. We had the pleasure to have the day tours with this company. Because all of them were on time and very well organised. Their team was very friendly, helpful, and kindhearted people. The tours went beyond our expectations. Will never forget this holiday and a huge shout out to Toursce travel for giving us such a mind blowing experience. I will surely arrange another vacation soon 😊I truly recommend Toursce travel Turkey.
We were fortunate to book with Toursce travel team the tour to Pamukkale. It is a long way but a great experience. During the drive from Antalya to Pamukkale, our tour guide eagerly and patiently answered all of the participants’ questions whether about ancient history, archaeological processes, or even coffee and tea history. Although we had late arrived back home with the van on the way back, they acted very professionally.