06:15 – 06:50 am ─ You will be picked up from your hotel and transfer to Pamukkale.
(Pick-up times according to your hotel’s location; Kundu: 06:15, Lara: 06:30, Dedeman: 06:40, Konyaltı: 06:40, Merkez (Center): 06:50)
The bus trip will take about 4 hours.
Upon your arrival in Pamukkale, the tour will be started.
Pamukkale Day Tour from Antalya includes two different destinations: Pamukkale Travertines & Hierapolis Ancient City. Each destination will be visited in detail. Here the main structures will be visited:
- First of all, it may be useful to talk about Pamukkale. Thanks to its natural structures, Pamukkale has become a tourist center as well as a medical center. The use of medicinal groundwater in treatments and spa centers, makes people especially those with muscle diseases, to visit here frequently. In addition to that, most of the hotels in the area serve as Thermal hotels.
- One of the destinations included in the tour is Cotton Castle. The scientific name of this structure is called Pamukkale Travertines. This structure takes a white color with the collapse of carbon, calcium and carbonate substances over the centuries. This white color overlaps in layers. In this way, it consists of a large structure resembling white and high mountain. Here, the formation of Pamukkale Traventines can be summarized in this way. Within this natural structure, some small pools were formed. The most famous of these pools is called Cleopatra Antique Thermal Pool. You can also check this pool within the tour. But if you want to swim in the pool you will need to pay extra. If you want to swim in this pool, we recommend you to bring a bathing suit. (Swimming is your own expense.)
- Following our Pamukkale day tour from Antalya, we are going to Hierapolis Ancient City This city is a Phrygian city dating back to the past. The area, which has been used for many years, is located on the top of a mountain and therefore its landscape is enormous. There are several buildings in the region that still protect their assets. Some of these structures can be listed as Roman Baths, Necropolis, Domitian Gate, Oil Factory, Agora, Latrina, Frontinious Street, Plutonium, Byzantium Gate, Cathedral, Triton Fountain.
- You have the chance to have lunch at a lovely local restaurant with the group as part of the tour.
- There are shopping stops on the tour.
When the Pamukkale tour ends, you will be transferred to your hotels.
Approx. 22:00 ─ You will arrive at your hotel in Antalya.