Day 1 - Fly to Cappadocia & Free Day
Meal: No Meal
Our travel team will pick you up from your hotel and transfer you to Istanbul airport or Sabiha Gökçen Airport. (Pickup time and the airport is changeable.)
Fly to Cappadocia. You can choose your flight time like morning, afternoon or night.
Arrival at Kayseri or Nevsehir Airports.
Upon your arrival at the airport, we’ll welcome you with your name sign.
Afterwards, transfer to your hotel in Cappadocia.
The rest of the day is free. You can join an activity in Cappadocia. Please check the activities section below.
Staying overnight in one of the beautifully rendered stone or cave hotels in Cappadocia.
Day 2 - Cappadocia Tour & Fly to Istanbul
Meal: Breakfast and Lunch
09:45 am ─ You’ll have a delicious breakfast and checkout from your hotel. Afterwards, we will transfer you to the first location of the Cappadocia tour.
- Your 1 night Cappadocia tour from Istanbul starts with visiting Devrent Valley. This popular valley is also known as Imagination Valley. The rock’s shapes are like clouds, so use your imagination to find your best shape.
- Most of the fairy chimneys are in Pasabag Valley. You can walk between the fairy chimneys and take photos for Instagram.
- Then, the Cappadocia tour continues with the Avanos Pottery Workshop. If you ask the artists, you can make your own pottery!
- We will have a lunch break at a local restaurant. Vegetable meals are available for you.
- We will take a look at Goreme from the best spots.
- Zelve Open Air Museum is the highlight of Cappadocia.
- You will have a chance to look at Uchisar Castle from the outside.
17:00 ─ The second day of 1 night Cappadocia tour from Istanbul ends.
We will transfer you to the Nevsehir or Kayseri Airport.
20:15 ─ Flying to Istanbul.
21:10 ─ Landing at the airport in Istanbul. (Arrival points and all the times are changeable according to availability.)
Our transfer team will welcome you at the exit.
We will transfer you to the hotel in Istanbul.
1 night Cappadocia tour package from Istanbul ends.
Thanks for choosing the best Cappadocia tour company in Turkey!