Day 1 - Fly to Cappadocia & Cappadocia Tour
03:00 am ─ We will pick you up from your hotel in Istanbul.
Transfer to the airport in Istanbul.
06:40 am ─ You will fly to Cappadocia. (Please note that flight departure times may change.)
08:00 am ─ Landing at Kayseri or Nevşehir Airport. Both of the airports are close to Cappadocia.
Upon arrival at the airport, we will welcome you with a name sign and transfer you to the Cappadocia red tour area.
The first day of 3 days Cappadocia and Pamukkale tour from Istanbul starts!
- Devrent Valley: One of the most famous valleys in Cappadocia will be our first destination. Devrent Valley is known by two different names, Pink and Imagination Valley. With the effect of the sunlight, they turn pinkish. People also called here Imagination Valley because of the unusual shapes of stones and fairy chimneys.
- Paşabağ (Monks) Valley: This valley is rich enough to offer you kind of an exhibition about the first fairy chimney formations. Because of the churches built by monks, the valley is also known as the Priest-Monks Valley. The fairy chimneys in this valley are the most prominent in Cappadocia. Each fairy chimney is several times the length of human height.
- Avanos: We will go to a pottery workshop. If you wish, you can also make a pot for yourself. When you make pottery, knowledgeable people will help and guide you. You may have to pay extra if you want to make pots yourself (no obligation).
- Open Air Museum: It is one of the valuable museums. The museum can be defined as a large religious area with many dining halls, churches, and monasteries. The whole area is designated as a significant religious ritual.
- Uçhisar Castle: Now, you have visited fairy chimneys, valleys, and museums in close. Therefore, at our next destination, we will give you a chance to see all these structures from a distance. We will go to this castle, which was built centuries ago. It will present you with a complete panoramic view of Cappadocia in detail. You’ll want to take plenty of pictures while reviewing this image. So don’t forget to bring your camera with you.
17:00 ─ Cappadocia tour ends.
Transfer to your hotel in Cappadocia.
Staying overnight in Cappadocia.
Day 2 - Cappadocia Tour & Overnight Bus to Pamukkale
Meal: Breakfast and Lunch
09:30 am ─ After a delicious breakfast, you will be picked up from your hotel.
You will be transferred to Cappadocia yellow tour area.
- Red Valley: The stones and rocks here are shorter than the others in the area and have a cut structure. The harsh waters of the rains in the region eroded these rocks over time. The wind blowing hard has caused these rocks to sharpen from time to time. The view of the valley is awe-inspiring at sunrise and sunset. Photographing from a point overlooking the area a little overhead can make a beautiful view immortal.
- Rose Valley: About 5 kilometers from the Red Valley, a perfect valley will be waiting for you. Rose Valley fascinates people who visit Cappadocia with its many features. The most important part of the valley is that it has a long route for trekking. You will be able to examine natural history closely and enjoy trekking. Rose Valley is one of the regions with perfect views during sunset and sunrise.
- Çavuşin Old Greek Village: After visiting two valleys, our next destination on our tour will be an old habitat! Here are the houses of people who lived centuries ago, made of stone. These houses are now called cave houses. Stone houses are actually used in modern architecture.
- Underground City: We’ll travel with you to a destination full of mystery and excitement! The most mysterious goals you can see in Cappadocia are underground cities! When you visit Underground City, you will feel as if you are switching to another dimension. Even the fourth ground of this city extends 20 kilometers deep.
17:00 ─ Second day of 3 days Cappadocia tour from Istanbul ends.
Transfer to the bus station in Cappadocia.
20:00 ─ You will have an overnight bus trip to Pamukkale which is 10 hours. The bus trip has breaks for your personal needs. And we use intercity buses which are comfortable.
Day 3 - Pamukkale Tour & Fly Back to Istanbul
Meal: Breakfast and Lunch
05:30/06:00 am ─ Arrival at Denizli Bus Station.
Upon arrival, our staff will welcome you with your name sign.
Transfer to your hotel for freshen-up.
09:30/09:45 am ─ After a delicious breakfast, you will be picked up from your hotel.
You will be transferred to Pamukkale. Then the tour begins.
- Pamukkale: Welcome to Turkey’s white heaven! When you see your photos, you will have the opportunity to see these white structures you cannot believe with your own eyes! Pamukkale Travertines are the name given to a large system with many calcium, vitamins, and minerals in its structure. These travertines are stacked on top of each other due to the deposition of vitamins and minerals in them. Nowadays, these superimposed structures have reached an extensive mountain view.
- Cleopatra Antique Pool: It is believed that Cleopatra was once bathed in this ancient pool in Pamukkale. That’s why this pool is called Cleopatra. There are 15 more ancient pools around the building. The effect of travertines forms these pools, and they have plenty of mineral ratios. Please note that you should bring your swimming suits if you want to swim in the ancient pool. And also the entrance to the pool is extra.
- Hierapolis Ancient City: Located very close to the Pamukkale travertines, this ancient city will take you to the ancient civilization of the Phrygians! If you are interested in history, you will enjoy this ancient city. You will notice that there are many religious symbols in this ancient city because Hierapolis was called the Holy City by the surrounding cities. This area was believed to be visited by many Greek gods. These are the areas that you will be able to see in Hierapolis: Frontinus Street, The Agora, North and South Byzantine Gates, Gymnasium, Triton Fountain Building, Ionic House, Latrina, Apollon Temple, Middle Age Fortress, Theater, Necropolis, Basilica Bath.
16:00 ─ Pamukkale tour ends.
You will be transferred to Denizli Airport.
18:35 ─ Flying to Istanbul.
19:40 ─ Arrival at Sabiha Gökçen or Istanbul Airport. Tour ends.
Please note that airports and times can be changed according to the availability on the travel dates.
3 Days Cappadocia tour from Istanbul package ends. Thanks for choosing the best tour company in Turkey!
Ms. Leyla and toursce team were very kind. They have arranged everytyhing for me and made our tours great. Me and my husband are really happy with their services. I will come with my children next year and contact them definitely. Highly suggested !!!
Camille Diana –
I recently took a 3-day tour package that included Cappadocia and Pamukkale and it was an incredible experience. The tour was expertly planned and provided a great balance of exploring the unique landscapes and historical sites of both regions.
The first day of the tour was spent in Cappadocia, exploring the fairy chimneys, rock formations, and ancient cave dwellings. The highlight of the day was definitely the hot air balloon ride at sunrise. Seeing the landscape from above was truly magical, and the pilot and staff were professional and made us feel safe throughout the flight.
We also visited the Zelve Open Air Museum, the underground city of Ozkonak, and the valley of Love. All of these sites were incredibly interesting and our guide provided a wealth of information about the history and significance of each one.
We traveled to Pamukkale, famous for its white terraces formed by mineral-rich thermal waters. The highlight of the day was definitely the visit to the Hierapolis ancient city, an ancient Roman spa city, built on top of the hot springs. The ruins were well-preserved and our guide provided a great understanding of the history of the site.
We also visited the Cleopatra Pool, a thermal pool that was used by the ancient Romans and it was a great opportunity to relax in the warm waters and enjoy the stunning views.
The tour company also provided great accommodation and transportation, and the tour guide was very knowledgeable and friendly, making the tour enjoyable and informative.
Overall, I would highly recommend this 3-day tour package to anyone looking to explore the best of Cappadocia and Pamukkale. The tour provided a great balance of history and culture, as well as natural beauty and relaxation.