Day 1 - Fly to Cappadocia & Cappadocia Tour
03:00 am ─ We will pick you up from your hotel in Istanbul.
Transfer to the airport in Istanbul.
06:40 am ─ You will fly to Cappadocia. (Please note that flight departure times may change.)
08:00 am ─ Landing at Kayseri or Nevşehir Airport. Both of the airports are close to Cappadocia.
Upon arrival at the airport, we will welcome you with a name sign and transfer you to the Cappadocia red tour area.
The first day of 3 days Cappadocia and Pamukkale tour from Istanbul starts!
- Devrent Valley: One of the most famous valleys in Cappadocia will be our first destination. Devrent Valley is known by two different names, Pink and Imagination Valley. With the effect of the sunlight, they turn pinkish. People also called here Imagination Valley because of the unusual shapes of stones and fairy chimneys.
- Paşabağ (Monks) Valley: This valley is rich enough to offer you kind of an exhibition about the first fairy chimney formations. Because of the churches built by monks, the valley is also known as the Priest-Monks Valley. The fairy chimneys in this valley are the most prominent in Cappadocia. Each fairy chimney is several times the length of human height.
- Avanos: We will go to a pottery workshop. If you wish, you can also make a pot for yourself. When you make pottery, knowledgeable people will help and guide you. You may have to pay extra if you want to make pots yourself (no obligation).
- Open Air Museum: It is one of the valuable museums. The museum can be defined as a large religious area with many dining halls, churches, and monasteries. The whole area is designated as a significant religious ritual.
- Uçhisar Castle: Now, you have visited fairy chimneys, valleys, and museums in close. Therefore, at our next destination, we will give you a chance to see all these structures from a distance. We will go to this castle, which was built centuries ago. It will present you with a complete panoramic view of Cappadocia in detail. You’ll want to take plenty of pictures while reviewing this image. So don’t forget to bring your camera with you.
17:00 ─ Cappadocia tour ends.
Transfer to your hotel in Cappadocia.
Staying overnight in Cappadocia.
Day 2 - Cappadocia Tour & Overnight Bus to Pamukkale
Meal: Breakfast and Lunch
09:30 am ─ After a delicious breakfast, you will be picked up from your hotel.
You will be transferred to Cappadocia yellow tour area.
- Red Valley: The stones and rocks here are shorter than the others in the area and have a cut structure. The harsh waters of the rains in the region eroded these rocks over time. The wind blowing hard has caused these rocks to sharpen from time to time. The view of the valley is awe-inspiring at sunrise and sunset. Photographing from a point overlooking the area a little overhead can make a beautiful view immortal.
- Rose Valley: About 5 kilometers from the Red Valley, a perfect valley will be waiting for you. Rose Valley fascinates people who visit Cappadocia with its many features. The most important part of the valley is that it has a long route for trekking. You will be able to examine natural history closely and enjoy trekking. Rose Valley is one of the regions with perfect views during sunset and sunrise.
- Çavuşin Old Greek Village: After visiting two valleys, our next destination on our tour will be an old habitat! Here are the houses of people who lived centuries ago, made of stone. These houses are now called cave houses. Stone houses are actually used in modern architecture.
- Underground City: We’ll travel with you to a destination full of mystery and excitement! The most mysterious goals you can see in Cappadocia are underground cities! When you visit Underground City, you will feel as if you are switching to another dimension. Even the fourth ground of this city extends 20 kilometers deep.
17:00 ─ Second day of 3 days Cappadocia tour from Istanbul ends.
Transfer to the bus station in Cappadocia.
20:00 ─ You will have an overnight bus trip to Pamukkale which is 10 hours. The bus trip has breaks for your personal needs. And we use intercity buses which are comfortable.
Day 3 - Pamukkale Tour & Fly Back to Istanbul
Meal: Breakfast and Lunch
05:30/06:00 am ─ Arrival at Denizli Bus Station.
Upon arrival, our staff will welcome you with your name sign.
Transfer to your hotel for freshen-up.
09:30/09:45 am ─ After a delicious breakfast, you will be picked up from your hotel.
You will be transferred to Pamukkale. Then the tour begins.
- Pamukkale: Welcome to Turkey’s white heaven! When you see your photos, you will have the opportunity to see these white structures you cannot believe with your own eyes! Pamukkale Travertines are the name given to a large system with many calcium, vitamins, and minerals in its structure. These travertines are stacked on top of each other due to the deposition of vitamins and minerals in them. Nowadays, these superimposed structures have reached an extensive mountain view.
- Cleopatra Antique Pool: It is believed that Cleopatra was once bathed in this ancient pool in Pamukkale. That’s why this pool is called Cleopatra. There are 15 more ancient pools around the building. The effect of travertines forms these pools, and they have plenty of mineral ratios. Please note that you should bring your swimming suits if you want to swim in the ancient pool. And also the entrance to the pool is extra.
- Hierapolis Ancient City: Located very close to the Pamukkale travertines, this ancient city will take you to the ancient civilization of the Phrygians! If you are interested in history, you will enjoy this ancient city. You will notice that there are many religious symbols in this ancient city because Hierapolis was called the Holy City by the surrounding cities. This area was believed to be visited by many Greek gods. These are the areas that you will be able to see in Hierapolis: Frontinus Street, The Agora, North and South Byzantine Gates, Gymnasium, Triton Fountain Building, Ionic House, Latrina, Apollon Temple, Middle Age Fortress, Theater, Necropolis, Basilica Bath.
16:00 ─ Pamukkale tour ends.
You will be transferred to Denizli Airport.
18:35 ─ Flying to Istanbul.
19:40 ─ Arrival at Sabiha Gökçen or Istanbul Airport.
Our transfer team will welcome you at the exit.
We will transfer you to the hotel in Istanbul.
Please note that airports and times can be changed according to the availability on the travel dates.
3 Days Cappadocia tour from Istanbul package ends. Thanks for choosing the best tour company in Turkey!
All the tour group participants were very friendly and the tour services were excellent! The program offers us a full package for three days tour at a reasonable price, with superb service taking care of his customers. We would definitely recommend him to my friends and family who want to visit Cappadocia and Pamukkale in the future… Recommended!
I hope you will have a very good business in 2021. Your company recommended by some of our friends. We have already hotel accommodation in Cappadocia and it’s booked a long time before. Can we join your 3 days Cappadocia and Pamukkale tour package without the hotel in Cappadocia? I mean we will stay at our own hotel and join all your travel arrangements. Thank you very much.
Hello, I’m Nirosan, from Sri Lanka. My thank you is not enough for your all great help ! Thank you so much!!! We are now getting ready to leave our hotel going to the airport . We had so much fun in Turkey. We’ll definitely recommend your Travel Agency to our relatives and friends who wish to visit your beautiful country. We were a group of 2 couples and did not plan much of our two-week trip beforehand as we wanted to decide, after a few days stay in Istanbul, what we wanted to do and see. We wanted to go to Cappadocia and decide to book. Booking was easy and the taxi was even early to collect us, all on time but our flight was cancelled due to too much mist/smog. Because we could not move to another day as we had already made other plans, ToursCE got us other flight and got us to Cappadocia later that day- no extra charge. Tour guides were very well educated, and the tour guide was great. Some touristy / shopping pit stops, but no obligation intended. The accommodation was also very good. All and all we had a wonderful experience, even though we didn’t speak the language everything was easy to figure out because it was arranged well, on time and precisely as promised… of course the cancellation of the flight could not be foreseen, but it too was dealt with swiftly. Great experience and value for money. Strongly recommend!
Jony raoth –
Three days allows us to see all of the big sites, do a little hiking, explore some caves, and even go on a hot air balloon ride if your heart desires.Nice place
Cappadocia and Pamukkale tour was amazing .I am stay here 3 day and 4 night . amazing experience.facility was good and staff also very good nature . language no bar for discussion they know well English. Great experience with toursce.com