Day 1 - Fly to Cappadocia & Cappadocia Tour
03:00 am ─ We will pick you up from your hotel in Istanbul.
Transfer to the airport in Istanbul.
06:40 am ─ You will fly to Cappadocia. (Please note that flight departure times may change.)
08:00 am ─ Landing at Kayseri or Nevşehir Airport. Both of the airports are close to Cappadocia.
Upon arrival at the airport, we will welcome you with a name sign and transfer you to the Cappadocia red tour area.
The first day of 3 days Cappadocia and Pamukkale tour from Istanbul starts!
- Devrent Valley: One of the most famous valleys in Cappadocia will be our first destination. Devrent Valley is known by two different names, Pink and Imagination Valley. With the effect of the sunlight, they turn pinkish. People also called here Imagination Valley because of the unusual shapes of stones and fairy chimneys.
- Paşabağ (Monks) Valley: This valley is rich enough to offer you kind of an exhibition about the first fairy chimney formations. Because of the churches built by monks, the valley is also known as the Priest-Monks Valley. The fairy chimneys in this valley are the most prominent in Cappadocia. Each fairy chimney is several times the length of human height.
- Avanos: We will go to a pottery workshop. If you wish, you can also make a pot for yourself. When you make pottery, knowledgeable people will help and guide you. You may have to pay extra if you want to make pots yourself (no obligation).
- Open Air Museum: It is one of the valuable museums. The museum can be defined as a large religious area with many dining halls, churches, and monasteries. The whole area is designated as a significant religious ritual.
- Uçhisar Castle: Now, you have visited fairy chimneys, valleys, and museums in close. Therefore, at our next destination, we will give you a chance to see all these structures from a distance. We will go to this castle, which was built centuries ago. It will present you with a complete panoramic view of Cappadocia in detail. You’ll want to take plenty of pictures while reviewing this image. So don’t forget to bring your camera with you.
17:00 ─ Cappadocia tour ends.
Transfer to your hotel in Cappadocia.
Staying overnight in Cappadocia.
Day 2 - Cappadocia Tour & Overnight Bus to Pamukkale
Meal: Breakfast and Lunch
09:30 am ─ After a delicious breakfast, you will be picked up from your hotel.
You will be transferred to Cappadocia yellow tour area.
- Red Valley: The stones and rocks here are shorter than the others in the area and have a cut structure. The harsh waters of the rains in the region eroded these rocks over time. The wind blowing hard has caused these rocks to sharpen from time to time. The view of the valley is awe-inspiring at sunrise and sunset. Photographing from a point overlooking the area a little overhead can make a beautiful view immortal.
- Rose Valley: About 5 kilometers from the Red Valley, a perfect valley will be waiting for you. Rose Valley fascinates people who visit Cappadocia with its many features. The most important part of the valley is that it has a long route for trekking. You will be able to examine natural history closely and enjoy trekking. Rose Valley is one of the regions with perfect views during sunset and sunrise.
- Çavuşin Old Greek Village: After visiting two valleys, our next destination on our tour will be an old habitat! Here are the houses of people who lived centuries ago, made of stone. These houses are now called cave houses. Stone houses are actually used in modern architecture.
- Underground City: We’ll travel with you to a destination full of mystery and excitement! The most mysterious goals you can see in Cappadocia are underground cities! When you visit Underground City, you will feel as if you are switching to another dimension. Even the fourth ground of this city extends 20 kilometers deep.
17:00 ─ Second day of 3 days Cappadocia tour from Istanbul ends.
Transfer to the bus station in Cappadocia.
20:00 ─ You will have an overnight bus trip to Pamukkale which is 10 hours. The bus trip has breaks for your personal needs. And we use intercity buses which are comfortable.
Day 3 - Pamukkale Tour & Fly Back to Istanbul
Meal: Breakfast and Lunch
05:30/06:00 am ─ Arrival at Denizli Bus Station.
Upon arrival, our staff will welcome you with your name sign.
Transfer to your hotel for freshen-up.
09:30/09:45 am ─ After a delicious breakfast, you will be picked up from your hotel.
You will be transferred to Pamukkale. Then the tour begins.
- Pamukkale: Welcome to Turkey’s white heaven! When you see your photos, you will have the opportunity to see these white structures you cannot believe with your own eyes! Pamukkale Travertines are the name given to a large system with many calcium, vitamins, and minerals in its structure. These travertines are stacked on top of each other due to the deposition of vitamins and minerals in them. Nowadays, these superimposed structures have reached an extensive mountain view.
- Cleopatra Antique Pool: It is believed that Cleopatra was once bathed in this ancient pool in Pamukkale. That’s why this pool is called Cleopatra. There are 15 more ancient pools around the building. The effect of travertines forms these pools, and they have plenty of mineral ratios. Please note that you should bring your swimming suits if you want to swim in the ancient pool. And also the entrance to the pool is extra.
- Hierapolis Ancient City: Located very close to the Pamukkale travertines, this ancient city will take you to the ancient civilization of the Phrygians! If you are interested in history, you will enjoy this ancient city. You will notice that there are many religious symbols in this ancient city because Hierapolis was called the Holy City by the surrounding cities. This area was believed to be visited by many Greek gods. These are the areas that you will be able to see in Hierapolis: Frontinus Street, The Agora, North and South Byzantine Gates, Gymnasium, Triton Fountain Building, Ionic House, Latrina, Apollon Temple, Middle Age Fortress, Theater, Necropolis, Basilica Bath.
16:00 ─ Pamukkale tour ends.
You will be transferred to Denizli Airport.
18:35 ─ Flying to Istanbul.
19:40 ─ Arrival at Sabiha Gökçen or Istanbul Airport.
Our transfer team will welcome you at the exit.
We will transfer you to the hotel in Istanbul.
Please note that airports and times can be changed according to the availability on the travel dates.
3 Days Cappadocia tour from Istanbul package ends. Thanks for choosing the best tour company in Turkey!
sunil anthikatt –
The best tourist destination in Turkey , good hospitality given in the hotel and a wonderful tour package provided by Cappadocia and Pamukkale tour.
The following places visited:
Devrent Valley,Paşabağ (Monks) Valley,Avanos,Uçhisar Castle,Red Valley,Rose Valley,Kaymaklı Underground City,
Pamukkale: Welcome to Turkey’s white heaven! When you see your photos, you will have the opportunity to see these white structures you
cannot believe with your own eyes! Pamukkale travertines are the name given to a large structure with many calcium, vitamins and minerals
in its structure. These travertines are stacked on top of each other as a result of the deposition of vitamins and minerals in them.
Nowadays, these superimposed structures have reached a very large mountain view. You will love this white mountain view!.
The trip was wonderful.
Our travel agent booked this tour as we were in Istanbul for a vacation. It was a good experience to visit Turkey in 3 days. Our tour guides were well verse with the history of the location. They knew details about the places and Turkey in general and spoke very fluent English. All the staffs were very friendly, polite, and punctual. Everything was great!! the guide was chatting with us on WhatsApp all the time and following us all along the trip. He was great. Also, we decided to fly with the balloon in Cappadocia and he found space on the hot air balloon. It was our highlight of the holiday. Thank you guys for making our trip so special in Turkey! i would recommend my friends to give a visit to this awesome place for an amazing and exotic experience.
sudeep danuwar –
it is interesting
Raj kesharwani –
Excellent Cappadocia and Pamukkale tours with this company .Specially ı want to thank you to all the members of the company who spent hard effort to make their clients trip trouble free.
Hope to come back some day and join your tours again guys
Our lovely travel agent helped us book this tour as we were in Istanbul for a short vacation. It was a great experience to visit the most important nature sights of Turkey in 3 days. Our tour guides were impressive and knowledgeable about history. They know very good details about the places and Turkey in general and speaks very good English. All the staffs were very friendly, polite, and kind. Everything was awesome!! Special thanks to Tuna who has organized this amazing trip for us. He was chatting us on WhatsApp all the time and follow us during the trip. He was great. Also, we decided to fly with the balloon in Cappadocia and he found space on the hot air balloon. It was our highlight of the holiday. Thank you guys for making our trip so special in Turkey!